Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well Empty
PostSubject: Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well   Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:15 am

http://wanderson75.net/archives/9176

Quote :
Turn 10 today on their blog showed off the cover art and a screenshot from the upcoming Forza Horizon. Turn 10 and developer Playground Games are expected to be revealing even more details about the series spinoff at the 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo, but in the meantime, we can enjoy the impressive looking Dodge Viper gracing the cover and screenshot

Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well As3428as_051712-216x300

Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well 23094er4g8o_051712-1024x576

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well   Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:32 am

Call of Forza.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well   Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Looks gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well   Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:40 pm

That image looks gorgeous. I don't really like the logo tho.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well   Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:22 am

I don't like the pink logo either. I think it should be like green and blue because then it's like planet earth Razz

But yeah looks awesome, though I swear Forza 4 looked better Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well   Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:21 pm

The logo makes it look like a kids game.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well   Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:08 pm

The boxart looks fake
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well   Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon's First Screenshot, Box Art Unveiled as well
Page 1 of 1