Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kinect!!!!

Go down 
+2
The_Biotic_God
TheJubJub5721
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Who here has Kinect? What do you think about it? Do you like it? Stuff like that.

I have it and I like it. It is a lot more fun than I thought it would be, and it works great for me. Recognizes my face and signs me in, as well as voice commands work great too.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Getting it later when those core Kinect exclusive release. Right now Kinectimals isn't that appealing to me.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Kinect!!!! 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:56 pm

I got it for christmas so I can't complain. Like you said it was more fun then I originally thought it was and I have not had any major problems with it. Though I don't like Dance Central. I only stick to Joy Ride and Kinect Adventures when I go on for now.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
I got it for christmas so I can't complain. Like you said it was more fun then I originally thought it was and I have not had any major problems with it. Though I don't like Dance Central. I only stick to Joy Ride and Kinect Adventures when I go on for now.

Cool. Everyone who has it seems to be content.
I'm surprised there has been so little in terms of complaints about the price.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:39 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:

The price is a little steep but thankfully you don't need to buy more than one in order to play 2 player co-op.

I think Kinect should drop down to 125 dollars. Then again I think alot of gaming gadgets need to be cheaper in this economy.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Didnt get it because the xbox is in my room. And the fact that I will never use it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 am

EPICAlan wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:

The price is a little steep but thankfully you don't need to buy more than one in order to play 2 player co-op.

I think Kinect should drop down to 125 dollars. Then again I think alot of gaming gadgets need to be cheaper in this economy.

Yes, so true. If you want to play multiplayer with wii or move you have to pay for two units.
Then again, kinect requires you to buy a new house that's big enough to use it Kinect!!!! 725796345

and I want gaming things to be cheaper as well Sad
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:05 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
EPICAlan wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:

Yes, so true. If you want to play multiplayer with wii or move you have to pay for two units.
Then again, kinect requires you to buy a new house that's big enough to use it Kinect!!!! 725796345

Don't you just miss when games were $40?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 pm

SlySonji™ wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
EPICAlan wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:

Don't you just miss when games were $40?

Yeah, who the fuck decided to raise prises? If they go up even farther next gen, Im gonna be pissed...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:36 pm

The justification for it going up this gen is the multiplayer standard with most games. Increased replay value for the average game increases the price of a game. Next generation shouldn't be anymore expensive since they probably won't have an innovation as big as multiplayer for their next gen games.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:59 pm

EPICAlan wrote:
The justification for it going up this gen is the multiplayer standard with most games. Increased replay value for the average game increases the price of a game. Next generation shouldn't be anymore expensive since they probably won't have an innovation as big as multiplayer for their next gen games.

Shouldn't be, but we know how things go in the gaming industry...
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Kinect!!!! 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:45 am

I just blamed the raised price on the massive US economy problems. At least to explain the US prices anyway.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:57 am

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
I just blamed the raised price on the massive US economy problems. At least to explain the US prices anyway.

That and MS is money hungry. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kinect!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect!!!!   Kinect!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinect!!!!
Page 1 of 1