Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Overhyped Video Games

Go down 
+5
Orc
igame
Jack the Spectre
ftwtf
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Top 10 Overhyped Video Games R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Top 10 Overhyped Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
ftwtf
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:34 pm

I truly enjoyed Enter The Matrix. Probably because I never hyped it and just bought it when I stumbled upon it in the shop.

Too Human looks better than I thought now that I've seen this video Neutral

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Top 10 Overhyped Video Games XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Spore was pretty cool. I never actually hyped any of these entries.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:02 pm

I liked Enter the Matrix as well, my brother got it for me and it was a lot of fun.

I played Spore on the DS and i enjoyed it too.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:19 pm

igame wrote:
I liked Enter the Matrix as well, my brother got it for me and it was a lot of fun.

I played Spore on the DS and i enjoyed it too.

Yeah man! I mean the graphics were horrible in some areas but in other areas it was quite impressive. The locations were varied and I remember things like pages flying out of this damaged machine (it was impressive at the time), when you shoot certain objects they actually get damaged, alternate routes you could take, and stuff like that. The game wasn't really bad at all. I never completed it but I played it A LOT. The multiplayer was shit though.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Haha Enter the Matrix. I remember playing that game. Didn't really get far at all though.

" I mean the graphics were horrible in some areas"

Like the 6 sided polygon car wheels? :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 am

uncharted 3 was over hyped
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:55 am

CernaMLD wrote:
Haha Enter the Matrix. I remember playing that game. Didn't really get far at all though.

" I mean the graphics were horrible in some areas"

Like the 6 sided polygon car wheels? :lolguy:

lol to be fair you get that in quite a few games.
I was thinking more along the lines of the black n' white 2D backdrop lol (on the airport level, a later one though, when you're sniping, in the distance all you can see are black squares that are supposedly buildings...

To be fair it had somewhat detailed and varied environments
Top 10 Overhyped Video Games Thematrix_042903_1_640w4

edit: Just watched a gameplay clip of the ps2 version and you dont even have those 2d buildings Neutral maybe they stripped it out of the ps2 version? It looks bad either way lol
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Enter the Matrix was a badass game. I couldn't give two fucks whether it was based of the movie or not. I had so much fun playing that game. The graphics were alright, though. I only borrowed the game, so I could never beat it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Lol @ how this thread is about overhyped games yet pretty much everyone is in agreement that the games are actually good.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Sexton_Flashheart wrote:
Lol @ how this thread is about overhyped games yet pretty much everyone is in agreement that the games are actually good.

Only Enter The Matrix and Spore Razz

The rest we can agree are overhyped.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Why do you even watch this stuff? It's just some dude who has an opinion on something and then passes it off as a fact. This shit's annoying, it reminds me of that techno buffalo guy who did that console war series.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Stigma wrote:
Why do you even watch this stuff? It's just some dude who has an opinion on something and then passes it off as a fact. This shit's annoying, it reminds me of that techno buffalo guy who did that console war series.
He's not passing it off as fact. You're just seeing it that way because you have an issue with someone's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stigma wrote:
He's not passing it off as fact. You're just seeing it that way because you have an issue with someone's opinion.
Dear dairy, today TRF was a pretty cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stigma wrote:

Eh argued with Stigma and doesn't afraid of anything
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:53 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stigma wrote:
You talk to your dairy products?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:10 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stigma wrote:

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:23 pm

My cow understands me!
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:38 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Stigma wrote:

I milk my cheese for all the information he has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Overhyped Video Games   Top 10 Overhyped Video Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Overhyped Video Games
Page 1 of 1