Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?  Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?    Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:52 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/23/xbox-360-import-ban-to-the-us-recommended-by-itc-judge/

As much as I hate M$ and dislike the 360, this is bullshit. This is pretty much what all the tech companies do now a days with their smartphones, patent troll. It does nothing except screw over the consumer. Microsoft and Apple are the key people for starting this bullshit.

Last edited by Chobo on Wed May 23, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?    Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Imagine MLD's reaction when he hears this. Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?  725796345
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?    Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Its bullshit but as long as i can play my games i couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?    Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?  I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:39 pm

YES! now the supreme PS Triple will finally catch up in salez!!! 2nd place here we come!

Anyway that would suck, perhaps i should buy a 360 before this happens, then sell
it to someone who RRODs for a very high price.

Doubt it will happen tho.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?    Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?  I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:59 am

Won't happen, LG tried to play the same game with Sony and lost.
You can't just take a high selling product out of the market, especially if it's sold by a software "Titan" like Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?    Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 sale ban in the US?
Page 1 of 1