Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

What consoles do ya have?

Go down 
+10
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
Mr Canai Spy
Archduke
yonny616
The Enkindler
Stoney
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
Orc
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

The systems you have
 PS3
 PSVITA
 PSP
 WII
 3DS
 DS
 XBOX 360
 GAMING PC
View results
AuthorMessage
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

What consoles do ya have? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What consoles do ya have?   What consoles do ya have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
I don't believe I have you on Steam. Care to share yer name? (if you have steam)

I have an account which I haven't used in a while, I forget the username.

I'm thinking about upgrading at some point in the future and i'll be buying some more 'legit' PC games. I've been a bit of a pirate when it comes to PC gaming of recent eye roll
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What consoles do ya have?   What consoles do ya have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 pm

^^^

As long as it's either EA, Capcom or Activision. I commend you.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What consoles do ya have? - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What consoles do ya have?   What consoles do ya have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 pm

I have a Halo machine and a glorified Blu-Ray player. But really, I mostly game on my iPhone.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: What consoles do ya have?   What consoles do ya have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:05 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I have a Halo machine and a glorified Blu-Ray player. But really, I mostly game on my iPhone.

:fuckthat:

I got an iPhone 2 weeks ago. Almost all the games I played on it are complete garbage.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What consoles do ya have?   What consoles do ya have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 am

Stigma wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

:fuckthat:

I got an iPhone 2 weeks ago. Almost all the games I played on it are complete garbage.

I second this.
A few are impressive like Backstab (assassins creed with pirates) and Aralon (open world rpg) but all too often they fall flat due to their amateur development, lack of content, touch screen reliance and the fact that the battery on the system lasts for 1 hour :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What consoles do ya have? - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What consoles do ya have?   What consoles do ya have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 am

Well, I don't think someone who plays a 3DS has any right to criticize other platforms.

iPhone doesn't have the biggest library of hardcore games but it has some good time-killers:

Infinity Blade
Infinity Blade II
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy Tactics
Chaos Rings
Chaos Rings II
N.O.V.A. – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
N.O.V.A. 2
Pocket God
Mirror's Edge
DragonVale
Words With Friends
Draw Something
Scramble With Friends
Jetpack Joyride
Gravity Guy
iStunt 2 – Snowboard
Temple Run
Game Dev Story
Cut the Rope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What consoles do ya have?   What consoles do ya have? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What consoles do ya have?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2