Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm leaving...

Go down 
+10
Bluenose
Based Sonji
Hydell
Archduke
Stoney
The Enkindler
TheJubJub5721
Orc
Mecha
NoelX2
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

I'm leaving... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:39 am

Zeratul wrote:
This forum had a bit of potential at the start but now its pretty much crap.Its not a gaming forum, it is a forum filled with people who have too much time on their hands.Even the XBR had less crap going on.

Honestly, if ezek was not on here, I probably would have never have bothered to come back on here.

But yeah, cya noel(aka paedo).Its Been good talkin/trolling with ya.

Pot meet kettle.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

I'm leaving... - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm getting sick of all the attention whores here. It seems like every other day, someone is whining or claiming they're leaving only to return a few days later. It's pathetic that there's even drama on an Internet forum in the first place. I come here to talk to some cool people about movies and games, and even if I get into disagreements with other people, I don't get angry about it. Annoyed maybe, but it's a goddamn forum, and I get over it.

The forum is going downhill? I haven't heard that a million times. We could all play a drinking game where we take a shot any time someone says the forum is going downhill, and within five minutes the only people left standing would be Stoney and Gavin. This forum is just an organized means of communication, so who really cares if it dies out? I'm sure it'll happen eventually, and then, Lord have mercy, we'll be forced to communicate in other ways! I have a lot of you guys on XBL, PSN, Steam, and Facebook. I like the forum, but it annoys me when people act like anything even remotely disheartening on the forum is a goddamn code red crisis (or whatever the highest color is). It's not the end of the world if the forum goes down, which it's really showing no signs of doing. And maybe you're bored by forums, that's fine. I am. Here's a novel idea: don't make a big pathetic and dramatic farewell for a goddamn Internet forum that you know you'll return to anyway. Instead, go on less. That's it. You have no obligation to go on regularly. Even if you're a mod or an admin, you don't need to devote yourself to it. Some people just take this community way too seriously and value the actual site over the members.

So as Samuel L. Jackson said in Deep Blue Sea, "Everybody just needs to calm the fuck down!" I may be paraphrasing, and it certainly doesn't have the same effect because I'm not yelling really and I'm not black. And I don't get eaten by a shark. But I digress.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:57 pm

pc ftw
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:02 pm

And locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2