Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm leaving...

Go down 
+10
Bluenose
Based Sonji
Hydell
Archduke
Stoney
The Enkindler
TheJubJub5721
Orc
Mecha
NoelX2
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:37 pm

Yeah. I'm leaving. I just want to say this short and sweet.

The reason why I'm leaving is because I feel like this place is gonna go dead just like the other forums. The forum has been going downhill for a long time now. I feel like my time here is worthless.
From the constant bickering to the departure of people, that is just bad. Alan just came back and now he left again. I can't take it.

One last reason why I'm leaving. It is because I had enough of forums. I've grown tired of them.
I'll come back when I want to.
So I guess this is goodbye...

~Noel/Jake
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm leaving... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:40 pm

No, don't leave. Sad
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Firstly there is no point in saying "I think eventually the forum will die so I might as well go now".
NO. You fucking stay and enjoy youself while you can. Forums dont bore you, you're just having a bad day.
Get some of your IRL friends to check out the place or online friends, get more activity here.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Lykos wrote:
Firstly there is no point in saying "I think eventually the forum will die so I might as well go now".
NO. You fucking stay and enjoy youself while you can. Forums dont bore you, you're just having a bad day.
Get some of your IRL friends to check out the place or online friends, get more activity here.
1. That reason isn't even that important.
2. I just said that I've grown tired of them. And I am having a good day. I just don't want to be on here anymore.
3. I tried that actually on my Facebook page. Nothing happened. And I don't want my IRL friends to know my social life.

Look. I just don't want to be here anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm leaving... R5MQPRE

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:04 pm

The forum needs a complete make over. Advertising wouldn't be too much to ask for either.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Stay Noel. We love you and don't want to lose you. Losing a member like you is like losing a piece of a puzzle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:27 pm

I never get why people make these threads...
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Dramaaaa, I can't handle too much drama!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:36 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Attention, obviously, and why did Alan leave? Because he made a mistake, got called out for it so he just took his ball and went home crying, so to speak. Taking things personal on a forum, fuck sake.

eye roll
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:12 pm

Cya later man Sad I might add you on facebook later.
This forum is dying quicker than I thought it would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Duke wrote:
Cya later man Sad I might add you on facebook later.
This forum is dying quicker than I thought it would.

2 people leave > forum dying

lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:57 pm

WAIT.
I called it a while back Noel that you fancied Alan.
You deny it yet every time we got into an argument you'd tell me to end it.
The moment Alan leaves...
you leave...

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:49 pm

Stoney wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Attention, obviously, and why did Alan leave? Because he made a mistake, got called out for it so he just took his ball and went home crying, so to speak. Taking things personal on a forum, fuck sake.

eye roll

Actually, Alan left before because he didn't like the direction the forum was going (Social > Gaming.)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm leaving... R5MQPRE

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:58 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Stoney wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

eye roll

Actually, Alan left before because he didn't like the direction the forum was going (Social > Gaming.)

:what:

Wasn't this forum always social?

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 pm

^^

I think he meant like more drama and all that. Kinda like Facebook. IDK, ask him :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

I'm leaving... Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Nooooo, don't go.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 pm

This forum had a bit of potential at the start but now its pretty much crap.Its not a gaming forum, it is a forum filled with people who have too much time on their hands.Even the XBR had less crap going on.

Honestly, if ezek was not on here, I probably would have never have bothered to come back on here.

But yeah, cya noel(aka paedo).Its Been good talkin/trolling with ya.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm leaving... R5MQPRE

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:01 pm

The Republic was worse! You guys couldn't even handle the trolls there, and Alan who was a big Xbot at that time got perma banned for saying something positive about PS3. We're nowhere near as bad as the Republic was.

Plus Noel is just being melodramatic. He'll be back.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
The Republic was worse! You guys couldn't even handle the trolls there, and Alan who was a big Xbot at that time got perma banned for saying something positive about PS3. We're nowhere near as bad as the Republic was.

Surem it was strict as hell, but atleast it was not full of crap like this forum is.The XBR was a fanboy forum, this is a crap forum.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 pm

^^

Where is this crap you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm leaving... R5MQPRE

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 pm

@Zeratul

Dude, the Republic was so bad that the trolls basically took over the forum. There was like what, 5-10 mods and you guys still couldn't completely get rid of them? How embarrassing. Hell, not even MLD was able to remove the meatspin pics that was posted on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Zeratul wrote:
This forum had a bit of potential at the start but now its pretty much crap.Its not a gaming forum, it is a forum filled with people who have too much time on their hands.Even the XBR had less crap going on.

Honestly, if ezek was not on here, I probably would have never have bothered to come back on here.

But yeah, cya noel(aka paedo).Its Been good talkin/trolling with ya.

The XBR was nothing but 360 circle jerk and damage control...sounds like a right old fantasy land. Here people actually say what they think about games without having to worry about getting banned. But if its soo bad then theres nothing keeping you here.

If you can't handle the heat then stay out the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Jake.... Just adding that you're being a fag for leaving. I know I haven't been as active nor has bio since we've started being with each other. But you need to chill the FUCK OUT! Change your tampon and stay.

Oh and zera? I really wish it was you leaving.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:53 am

Zera seems butthurt. Although that sounds understandable if you can't even make friends on the internet...
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:19 am

Zeratul wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Surem it was strict as hell, but atleast it was not full of crap like this forum is.The XBR was a fanboy forum, this is a crap forum.
Yeah, a fanboy forum that was obssessed with PS3 fanboys and would ban anyone who said anything positive about the PS3.

And what exactly do you mean by "crap forum"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

I'm leaving... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving...   I'm leaving... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next