Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm leaving

Go down 
+4
Bluenose
Orion
Mecha
Stigma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 pm

For basic training on october 15. I have AIT right after basic and my estimated return date is april 16, but I'll get to come back for a bit during christmas exodus too.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm leaving R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 pm

:sadfroge: 
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I'm leaving TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:37 am

training for what? training for a sex change operation because ur a tranny lol amirite
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

I'm leaving Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Orion wrote:
training for what? training for a sex change operation because ur a tranny lol amirite
Training for the U.S. military.

Great of you to serve in the military, Stig. Hopefully they don't put you on morally wrong missions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I'm leaving TM4C7lj
UK

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Why? Don't they get shit pay and have to do awful shit like torture and slaughter innocent people on a regular basis?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

I'm leaving Empty

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Orion wrote:
Why? Don't they get shit pay and have to do awful shit like torture and slaughter innocent people on a regular basis?
Not sure about shit pay but they do the others like you said. They also help a lot of people.

It's not really for me that I think it's great he's helping the U.S. army (which has and still does commit terrible crimes), but more that it's great for him since he will build character and skills.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Pay isn't great but that doesn't matter because it has great benefits and veterans get preference when it comes to employment.

As for "crimes" yeah well in any organization of almost 1.5 million people you're going to have some fucked up assholes. People of all professions commit crimes. If you refer to shit like drone strikes then that's the government's responsibility because people like obama are the ones ordering the strikes, in fact he's authorized hundreds of strikes. If you blame the people who are mearly trained to follow orders instead of the ones who issue those orders then you're going to end up looking like a retard.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I'm leaving TM4C7lj
UK

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:11 am

>Says mearly instead of merely
>Calls someone else retard
Are US soldiers that fucking retarded that they follow any shitty absolutely retarded orders to do something wrong and kill innocent people for no reason? Seem like smart guys.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:58 pm

:sadfroge: :sadfroge: :sadfroge: :sadfroge: :sadfroge: :sadfroge: :sadfroge: 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Orion wrote:
>Says mearly instead of merely
>Calls someone else retard
Are US soldiers that fucking retarded that they follow any shitty absolutely retarded orders to do something wrong and kill innocent people for no reason? Seem like smart guys.

Who fucking cares about a typo?

Seriously though why hasn't this loser been permabanned yet? All he does is troll and shitpost.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

I'm leaving PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:21 pm

@Stigma I have one question: If you disobey an order, what happens?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Wow man, good for you. Hope you really get something out of it. :) We look forward to your return!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:33 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Stigma I have one question: If you disobey an order, what happens?
If the order was lawful and you disobey it you will get court martialed and punised according to the severity of it, ranging from demotion to prison time. Execution is possible, but no us soldier has been executed since 1961. If you were ordered to hold a position for example and you refused and did something else and some soldiers got killed because of your negligence you could be charged with somethin similar to manslaughter.

If it was an unlawful order that you disobeyed such as being ordered to kill a civillian you can't be punished and the officer or nco who issued the order could be court martialed instead.

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Wow man, good for you. Hope you really  get something out of it. :)We look forward to your return!
100% paid tuition to any state run university in Wisconsin, no student loan debts for me. :)
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

I'm leaving PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:50 pm

@Stigma Some harsh punishments. I just thought maybe they just give you a dishonerable discharge. I'm leaving 725796345
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Well boys I'm shipping to basic tomorrow morning. I'll be back in about 10 weeks, goodbye until then.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

I'm leaving Empty

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Don't leave us 😢 
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

I'm leaving ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Good luck, Stigma. Try not to get raped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving
Page 1 of 1