Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review   Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:21 am

THE STORY
resident evil orc takes place at the beginning of the outbreak till near the end of resident evil 2
you play as umbrella secret services squad composed of 6 members but you can only have 4 of them on the squad
whats to say about the story? its nice to see leon,ada,nicholai,cherryl and claire and enemies such as Mr.X and Nemesis
but the way they are used is just bullshit
the umbrella squad has no personalities,i actually thought they were zombies instead of the real zombies in the game
you will see some nice locations from re2 and re3
most notably the raccon city police station but other than that
the storyline is not interesting
the main objective of the game is to kill any survivors and get the G-virus from birkin which the boss battle is just awful

so for the storyline
4.0 (its nice to see some familiar locations and characters but they are executed pretty awful)

THE GRAPHICS
the graphics are crap
i even think resident evil 4 has better graphics
i dont count the pre-rendered cutscenes they have because they are only trying to hide the uglyness of the graphics
the character models suck,the enviroments are terrible and the zombies are repeated same with every fucking enemy
the only different enemies are the boss battles (the tyrants) but other than that,this is just bullshit
at the beginning,this game is soo dark,its like the developers knew the graphics sucked but they wanted to hide them

so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
okay i gave some pretty low scores for the graphics and the story
but how is the gameplay?
well to put it bluntly
even worse than the graphics
first of all
the shooting sucks,the AI is the worst AI i have ever seen,the boss battles are abysmal
you dont even have to shoot birkin at the first stage,you just need to go in reverse
the controls aren't responsive,the CQC moves are retarded and if you are lucky you can SOMEHOW pull them off
and whats even worse,this game is supposed to be heavy on action and not survival,yet there's so much little ammo
its like the developers didn't knew what kind of game they were making on the first place
some enemies like TWO Mr.X tyrants took me over 1000 bullets and that was a heavy machine gun i used
the hunters are fucking bullshit,whenever they hit you,you stand up and they hit you again
BUT the biggest flaw of the gameplay is that the US army soldiers take more bullets than the actual zombies or the crimson heads
and whats even worse
they lied about choosing who lives or who dies
because the only choice is at the end where you choose whether leon lives or dies
if you kill him,its almost the same as you letting him life
just different dialogue
my mind has been destroyed by this game

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
well as you can see,i really enjoyed this game...
/ends sarcasm
this game is probably almost as bad as dark void and i fucking hated dark void
i don't know what to say
resident evil has been butchered
now i still have faith for re6 because its not going to be developed by siant six
thank fucking god
it was painful to go through this game
the first stage was okay but after the second stage
the game started to become worse and worse
and the last stage is the worst stage ive seen in gaming
its like they started good but then they got really lazy near the last two stages
i didn't enjoyed this game
some minor things like seeing the characters and the monsters from re2 and re3 is great
but they are executed abysmally and in the end this game was just painful to play through

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:RESIDENT EVIL OPERATION RACCON CITY GETS A...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review   Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:33 am

I haven't seen any gameplay footage for this game to be honest.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review   Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Goddamn! LOL

I played this way back at E3 2011 and although it was in a very early stage of development, I didn't really like it at all. The controls were clunky, the frame rate was all over the place and it just wasn't fun. I kid you not, Mega64 was right in front of us and they all looked bored as fuck while playing it.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review   Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:38 pm

I hope it flops in sales, although, just like CoD, it might shift a few units because of the name alone, Capcom are just as bad as E.A and Activsion, all trying to "casualize" their games.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review   Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:49 pm

It was pretty much expected that this game would suck. It was just a quick cash in for capcom.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review   Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Boy, I am glad I passed on this heap of shit game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review   Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Operation Raccon City Review
Page 1 of 1