Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed

Go down 
+2
Ihsahn
Jack the Spectre
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed Empty
PostSubject: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 am

Quote :
People Can Fly and Electronic Arts are wasting no time in increasing the longevity of their recent science fiction first-person shooter, Bulletstorm, for PC, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3. This new pack of DLC is called “Gun Sonata,” and will feature three news maps for Anarchy mode and two new maps for Echo mode, as well as two new enhancements to the Leash, called Flamingo and Pulp.

These maps and enhancements will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points and Playstation Network Store for $9.99, and will release some time this spring.
Check out the full article here.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Haha, christ. I have no words for this.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:58 pm

just maps ehh...if it was 400 ms points i would get it
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Pein wrote:
just maps ehh...if it was 400 ms points i would get it
Well the multiplayer is all cooperative, so don't think of them as "maps," more like levels. It should be worth it.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Or maybe at least fucking wait till the game has been out a good while to release DLC, or put it on the disc. I hate when they do this.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:25 pm

lol, the game isn't even out here yet and they announce DLC. Another example of a dev taking advantage of DLC, like I said before it's a double edged blade.

On the one hand you have devs that release proper, quality DLC like Rockstar (Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and Damned also Undead Nightmare Pack) and then you have devs that take adavntage (like the OP and Fable III's "hair dye" pack that was released day one, why wasn't extra FUCKING HAIR DYE not in the game?)
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Stoney wrote:
lol, the game isn't even out here yet and they announce DLC. Another example of a dev taking advantage of DLC, like I said before it's a double edged blade.

On the one hand you have devs that release proper, quality DLC like Rockstar (Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and Damned also Undead Nightmare Pack) and then you have devs that take adavntage (like the OP and Fable III's "hair dye" pack that was released day one, why wasn't extra FUCKING HAIR DYE not in the game?)
x2

Been saying this for ages. DLC is awesome when you do it like Rockstar. Not this "oh, we were too lazy to finish it so we'll just turn it into DLC" bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Too bad this game fucking sucks ass. The only good thing about it is that it contains the Gears 3 beta.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Too bad this game fucking sucks ass. The only good thing about it is that it contains the Gears 3 beta.
Someone has no creativity in their kills. :rolleyes: The game is fantastic.

I don't see the big deal. I highly doubt the DLC is finished. I think it's good that People Can Fly is planning on extending the longevity of their game. It's one thing if the DLC is finished, but I doubt it is. They probably finished Bulletstorm and started on the DLC right away.

I honestly see no issue with this, and I applaud the developer for adding value to the game.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Complete? Maybe not, but it was most definitely in development already and I guarantee they had big chunks of it done. They could have just stuck it in the game, but instead they're releasing it as DLC for cash. That's just being a douche to the consumer.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 pm

I doubt they started on DLC before Bulletstorm went gold, otherwise it'd be coming out a lot sooner.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:09 am

Well, they're being released this spring. That's not a very big window and leaves much assumption that they had been working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed   First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Bulletstorm DLC Detailed
Page 1 of 1