Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bulletstorm Review

Go down 
+2
Raziel
Pein
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:08 am

THE STORY
the story is about grayson hunt.he is a criminal wanted by a general named sorrano.grey has a team of 3 other guys that they were tricked by sorrano few years ago before the main story starts as they killed a reporter who covered the story for sorrano's corruption and he had records of every job they had.they reveal that serrano were using them to kill civilians and other people just because he is bored..after a big space battle.ishi (one of your partners) gets killed but then he will be back as a cyborg which he suffers from temper tantrum..the story doesn't really takes itself seriously at all and this is probably the only game so far released that in every line there's swearing..most of the time is hilarious but sometimes its way too overused.personally i thought the story was pretty good.it was funny,had lots of action and it doesn't take itself seriously like most shooters are today and it spoofs other popular shooters like quake,call of duty,doom etc..later on you will meet a girl named trishka which she swears more than grey and its a one big happy band of friends..but jokes aside..i thought the story was pretty good,great set pieces,awesome enemies and a sick but hilarious at the same villian..the story isn't anything original,it has a lot of movie cliches but i think it was awesome

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
the graphics in bulletstorm are beautiful..the landscapes,the whole planet looks gorgeous,the guns,the enemies,the character models,everything looks nice.this game uses unreal engine 3 which surprisingly can make nice colorful graphics unlike other unreal engine 3 games..the only problem is that the lighting effect in places isn't that good and it takes a bit long to load the textures to continue but other than that..i think the graphics are amazing

so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
the gameplay is very much different from other shooters..you can kick in this game,you also have a leash to pull objects and enemies towards you which results in great and creative kills.the shooting is pretty good in this game,you can pull of crazy,funny and sometimes disgusting kills that are pretty amazing,every weapon has a secondary fire which results a much more powerful punch and you can also buy weapons and get ammo for the primary and secondary fire,after a while you can unlock the secondary fire which kicks ass..great set pieces and awesome soundtrack..bulletstorm on gameplay department doesn't disappoint
the only negative thing is that if you don't know how to pull of a lot of the tricks,you will find yourself doing the same thing and it can get a bit boring on some levels but most of the gameplay is fun and engaging and it mixes the gameplay with onrail segments which is pretty cool

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
i think bullestorm is a blast..it has a pretty decent lenght,the echoes mode are some pretty cool challenges and the online which is cooperative and has you and 3 other guys surviving wave after wave against other enemies but sadly no competitive multiplayer..
other than that i think bulletstorm is one of the best games this year in my opinion and i had a blast through the campaign

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:BULLETSTORM GETS A..

Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

Stature : 0

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:03 am

it was killzone or this, i choose killzone, but the game seem fun i'll probably get it later
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:23 am

Raziel wrote:
it was killzone or this, i choose killzone, but the game seem fun i'll probably get it later
well ofcourse they will get kz3..im getting kz3 today..probably doing a review tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Bulletstorm Review XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 am

Bulletstorm looks fun, but I haven't heard good things about its replay value. I'm giving it a rent at most, but I did really enjoy the demo.

You covered most of the important points in your review, so it was okay, even though your grammar is absolutely atrocious. I think if you refined your grammar, you could really pump out some awesome reviews.

Also, there's new DLC coming out this spring (shameless plug): http://xba.psuni.com/first-bulletstorm-dlc-detailed-660/
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:55 pm

TRF wrote:
Bulletstorm looks fun, but I haven't heard good things about its replay value. I'm giving it a rent at most, but I did really enjoy the demo.

You covered most of the important points in your review, so it was okay, even though your grammar is absolutely atrocious. I think if you refined your grammar, you could really pump out some awesome reviews.

Also, there's new DLC coming out this spring (shameless plug): http://xba.psuni.com/first-bulletstorm-dlc-detailed-660/

well the replay value is indeed not the best.after you beat it,you may only want to play it again for achievements or trophies but other than that..replay value isn't that big..yes i know about my grammar
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Bulletstorm Review 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 pm

is it true you can't jump in this game?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:50 pm

chobo500 wrote:
You can hold A to do a roadie run like in Gears, but unlike Gears, you can't roll. It really isn't that big a deal though.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Bulletstorm Review 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:15 pm

TRF wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
You can hold A to do a roadie run like in Gears, but unlike Gears, you can't roll. It really isn't that big a deal though.

I said jump, not sprint.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:19 pm

chobo500 wrote:
TRF wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

I said jump, not sprint.
you can't..you can only jump over obstacles
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 pm

I chose Killzone 3, because it's better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:26 pm

chobo500 wrote:
TRF wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

I said jump, not sprint.
I know. I'm saying you can't jump.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 am

I still don't have the game. Can't wait to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:03 pm

TRF wrote:

Well, excuse me Mr. Professional Writer Man.

ILUHYUBRO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulletstorm Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletstorm Review   Bulletstorm Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulletstorm Review
Page 1 of 1