Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed Empty
PostSubject: Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed   Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:44 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/03/infamous-second-son-gets-tv-spot-legacy-edition-detailed

[mention] Sony has released a new European TV spot for the upcoming Infamous: Second Son, and also revealed what we can expect from the digital-only Legacy Edition.

Alongside the below trailer, Sony has explained that the Legacy Edition of the game will come with the Cole's Legacy DLC and some new jackets Delsin can wear. It can only be purchased digitally, though a standard digital edition will also be available.The Cole's Legacy DLC will also be available with the physical Special and Collector's Editions of the game, and reveals what happened between the climactic events of Infamous 2 and Second Son. It'll only be available as part of the game's pre-order incentives, and apparently won't be released for download at a later time. You play as Delsin in the DLC, which is how you unlock his Cole jacket. Check out it alongside the other jackets unlocked by the Legacy Edition in the gallery below. t was revealed last week that the upcoming PS4-exclusive will require a 24GB install before you can start exploring, and there won't be any multiplayer. For much more on Second Son, be sure to read about how Sucker Punch recreated Seattle and check out our hands-on impressions.[/mention] wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed   Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed   Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 pm

The more they say there is no multiplayer, the more it strikes me as a lost opportunity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed   Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Teckno wrote:
The more they say there is no multiplayer, the more it strikes me as a lost opportunity.
It would have been hard to balance if it was PvP.

Would have been an amazing co-op game though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed   Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infamous: Second Son Gets TV Spot, Legacy Edition Detailed
Page 1 of 1