Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga Section

Go down 
+9
Blixtstorm
Chobo
Stigma
Based Sonji
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Hydell
Franko
Mecha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anime/Manga Section R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Anime/Manga Section Empty
PostSubject: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Either you do it or I'll continue posting anime threads on the off-topic section. And I know how much you guys love my anime threads. Also don't make it into a sub-section. It will be a lot less active that way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:41 pm

I agree, we have enough anime geeks here to keep it active.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Lol We have a Nintendo section that gets barely any posts and you think a Anime Section will do better? I say no
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Franko wrote:
Lol We have a Nintendo section that gets barely any posts and you think a Anime Section will do better? I say no

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And how many nintendo fans do we actually have compared to anime fans?
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:56 pm

so you are saying Anime should have a section because there is 2 people that like it?
:fuckthat:

The Section will be more desolate then the marketplace...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:07 pm

There are clearly more anime fans than that if you clearly go through some anime posts.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Alright then, I want to see if this Anime section will prosper or fail like the Marketplace.

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Or you could just post it in the art section or off topic. You can keep posting it there if you wish, we will just ignore it :face:
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Or you could just post it in the art section or off topic. You can keep posting it there if you wish, we will just ignore it :face:

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Anime/Manga Section XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Anime would go under Movies & Television.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Anime/Manga!
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:12 pm

Mecha wrote:
Anime/Manga!

Art section.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:17 pm

What does art have to do with manga? Seriously, it makes much more sense to have all these anime/manga threads all in one section. Instead of spamming them all over the forum.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Anime/Manga Section XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
What does art have to do with manga? Seriously, it makes much more sense to have all these anime/manga threads all in one section. Instead of spamming them all over the forum.
You're the only one spamming. Manga goes in either Art or Off-Topic, and anime goes in M&T. If you're discussing an anime in M&T and the conversation leads to discussion of the manga, feel free to discuss it in that thread, and vice-versa.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 pm

TRF, out of all people you should know how different anime is to Hollywood films. It's like having a PS3/Xbox 360 section. Both are gaming consoles, but with different audiences. Same goes to anime and movies as well.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Unless you can prove to me there is a sufficient number of anime fans here willing to post, then I'll have to say no. Feel free to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Mecha wrote:
What does art have to do with manga?

I raged so hard.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Teckno wrote:
Unless you can prove to me there is a sufficient number of anime fans here willing to post, then I'll have to say no. Feel free to prove me wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

4 pages isn't a lot especially considering it died. Plus Pein and Pickles don't even come on here anymore. Gutzhan expressed a disinterest in the anime. It was only really left to you, Trf, and toxic in that thread.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

4 pages isn't a lot especially considering it died. Plus Pein and Pickles don't even come on here anymore. Gutzhan expressed a disinterest in the anime. It was only really left to you, Trf, and toxic in that thread.

I wasn't on G7 during that time. So there's me.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:44 pm

3 active animes fans is promising, still needs more. Atleast 5 or 6.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:45 pm

I like anime/manga, but it doesn't deserve it's own section. Put it in art/off topic.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:48 pm

There are other anime threads Tecko. See this is actually what I'm talking about. What's the point of having a Feedback section if you guys won't at least consider our ideas? Might as well change it to Community because that's what most of the threads here are. 1 vs. 1 was a good idea, but not an anime/manga thread? Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Anime/Manga Section 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Why not just make it a sub section in one of the Off-Topic sections
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Teckno wrote:
3 active animes fans is promising, still needs more. Atleast 5 or 6.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :awwyeah:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Section   Anime/Manga Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Section
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next