Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Difference between Anime section and Comic section

Go down 
+2
Angelus
Archduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Difference between Anime section and Comic section Empty
PostSubject: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We should just delete the comic section. Nothing of value will be lost.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:29 pm

I Agree, lol. The comic section is nothing but mecha arguing with other members. The only comic threads that are really active are the ones in the movie/television sections.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Difference between Anime section and Comic section ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:17 pm

A comparison with the manga section may have been more fitting, but I agree. Most of the comic section is just chunks of Mecha's Diarrhea
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:00 pm

As long as his diarrhea is in one section, let him and other comic fans have their fun. No one is asking you to read them and there's no point of being annoying by asking for its deletion out of spite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Difference between Anime section and Comic section R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Archduke wrote:
I Agree, lol. The comic section is nothing but mecha arguing with other members. The only comic threads that are really active are the ones in the movie/television sections.

What? Obvious you have never been to the comic book section before, because I barley even argue with people there at all. Hell, I wish I did argue with people, just to keep the section a bit more active.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Difference between Anime section and Comic section StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:41 pm

You should see our healthy weekly discussions about KnK and Nisekoi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:52 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
You should see our healthy weekly discussions about KnK and Nisekoi.

Wait, we don't even have a Nisekoi thread. We just talk about it on the chat. Razz we should get to making one, but our KnK thread is coming along nicely.

Also, i wasn't serious about deleting the comic section, i just wanted to shit on comic fans.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:57 pm

lol, it wouldn't matter to me either way. The comic book section wasn't even my idea. Hell if anything, I fought for an anime section instead. If the comic book section were to be deleted, I would just post them somewhere else. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Difference between Anime section and Comic section PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Seems like he only went on one page.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Seems like he only went on one page.

these are the most recent posts.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:52 pm

I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:57 pm

I think it would be better to make general threads on the comic book section then.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:19 pm

No, how about we cut off the sections that rarley gets used. Yes, that includes the video section. Especially that Art section.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Fine by me. I have no problem posting comic book threads on other sections. :)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:37 pm

No. Nothing is changing but I'll think about the Art section proposal.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difference between Anime section and Comic section   Difference between Anime section and Comic section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Difference between Anime section and Comic section
Page 1 of 1