Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"

Go down 
+4
Mecha
Hydell
The_Biotic_God
RamboOnRedBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" Empty
PostSubject: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:19 pm

http://www.msxbox-world.com/news/article/18372/halo-4-is-the-best-looking-game-ever-on-the-xbox-360-developer.html

Last edited by RamboOnRedBull on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:19 pm

After Halo 4 releases:

"It's not about the graphics, it's about the gameplay"
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Moved from PS3 section to 360 section.....

:jackie: alan...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:25 pm

=/ It was an accident. Calm your tits.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:34 pm

lol WTF Alan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:37 pm

JUST SHOW US SOME FUCKING GAMEPLAY THEN.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:40 pm

"It's the best looking game on Xbox and any other consoles we ever made "

Considering that 343i is built up of people from Guerilla Games, I'd bet my life that it is, indeed, a next-gen game.

Also, notice how the person says XBOX game, not Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:09 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Considering that 343i is built up of people from Guerilla Games, I'd bet my life that it is, indeed, a next-gen game.

...What? How does Guerilla Games mean that it's a next-gen project.

And what on Earth are you talking about. It's slated to come out this year and the platform has already been confirmed to be 360. Quit yer speculationz.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

...What? How does Guerilla Games mean that it's a next-gen project.

And what on Earth are you talking about. It's slated to come out this year and the platform has already been confirmed to be 360. Quit yer speculationz.

I was just thinking the same.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 pm

A man can dream... :Okay:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:28 pm

I think he's saying that because it's the best-looking game they've made on any console, and 343i has members from Guerrilla Games, then Halo 4 must look better than Killzone 3, which couldn't possibly be done on the 360, therefore Halo 4 must be on the next Xbox console.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:43 pm

^
To be fair, a lot of the textures in killzone looked pretty poor quality. Not all of them... but quite a few. So I'm sure it's not impossible to get a killzone kind of standard game in graphics on xbox.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
To be fair, a lot of the textures in killzone looked pretty poor quality. Not all of them... but quite a few. So I'm sure it's not impossible to get a killzone kind of standard game in graphics on xbox.

343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" Mamaij10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
It's definitely possible on Xbox 360. I was just explaining what I interpreted his "logic" to be.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Having played all the Killzones i can agree with lykos that there arre some shoddy textures, but they are well hidden and well managed unlike some games.

coughCODcough
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:38 pm

I actually agree with lykos. I mean the artstyle and details where amazing but there were times when you could see some poor textures. Uncharted looks far better IMO.

But anyway this isn't about ps3 exclusives. This is about halo.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:36 pm

^
Nah I reckon Killzone is better because it looks best up close. Uncharted and even Heavy Rain and God of War are done in a way so you're rarely up-close in a first person kind of way so textures don't have to be of such a high quality.
They look amazing from the distance you play it as and I imagine when the camera is close they put extra detail in those areas but yeah for the most part Killzone is the best looking, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:48 pm

CDProjectRed claims that Witcher 2 is the best looking console game. I think it will be the best looking game since it probably the best looking PC game on the market.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 am

I thought Crysis 2 was suppose to be the best looking game on all consoles, so
it should at least look as good as Crysis 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"   343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

343i: Halo 4 is the "best looking Xbox game ever"
Page 1 of 1