Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage

Go down 
+2
Stoney
The Enkindler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage Empty
PostSubject: Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage   Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:37 am

A classic moment in Sony's E3 2006 conference where Both Kaz Hirai and that Bald guy with the glasses made SONY a laughing stock for the years to come.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage   Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:10 am

"Which actually took place in ancient Japan ... now here's this giant enemy crab!".

Oh, Sony, you've come a long way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage   Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:39 am

Fucking classic. But my persona favorite is still the Konami 2010 conference.

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage   Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Both don't compare to the epicness that is Mr. Caffeine in Ubisoft's E3 2011 conference.

Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage   Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:03 pm

I actually felt bad for the guys at the Konami one, especially the guy talking about N3II. You could tell he just wanted to go home and get stoned and clearly his English wasn't great.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage   Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:41 am

lol post the full length video of Sony's conference. Was even funnier.

wun mirrion twoops. You'll get sucked.

So fucking funny.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage   Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Lykos wrote:
lol post the full length video of Sony's conference. Was even funnier.

wun mirrion twoops. You'll get sucked.

So fucking funny.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage   Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 am

MASSIVE DAMAGE YOU SAY?

RIIIDGE RACCEEERRRRR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage   Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riiiidge Racer and Giant Enemy Crabs with weakpoints for MAssive DAmage
Page 1 of 1