Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3DS V.S PS Vita

Go down 
+5
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

3DS or PS Vita
 3DS
 PS Vita
View results
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 am

Hey guys i thought this might be a good debate to discuss. The battle between the next generation portables the 3DS and the PS Vita.
Me? I am going with the Vita and i will show 3 reasons for it.

Games:

Both have an interesting line-up prepared for 2012. You'd think that the 3DS would have na advantage due to 2011 however not only did the 3DS have a terrible launch it took them months no half a year to bring out their killer apps. With less then 15 launch games and only 3 published by nintendo (nintendogs, steel diver, pilotwings)
In 2012 the 3DS has around 30-40 games planned. maybe more. However alot of them are rumored or won't come to the west. (also the 3DS is region locked so shipping is not a possibility)
The PS Vita however has over 35 launch titles prepared. 25 day 1 and 10 other in launch window. 12 of them being published by sony including Uncharted, gravity rush, little deviants and unit 13.
Not only that but there are over 100 PS Vita games in development right now. Which include some AAA standalone franchises like bioshock vita, mortal kombat vitality, resistance burning skies, untitled killzone game, littlebigplanet vita and far more.
Now lets compare that to some of the 3DS its AAA franchise line-up for 2012. Monster hunter 4, Monster Hunter tri G, Kid icarus and Resident evil revelations.
With this we can see that the Vita has the upper hand in both quality and quantity in games.

Online features:

The Vita has obviously superior online features.

The vita includes:
Being able to make a PSN profile
PSN games
Near which allows you to leave eachother gifts
Cross game voice chat
LiveArea were you can see and comment on different activities of other players and also activities such as Trophies and Ratings.

Compare this to ther 3DS which has:
Friend Codes
3DS E-shop
No voice chatting at all

Innovation:

The PS Vita actually has alot of innovation for a handheld. Giving graphics on par with the ps3 and 360, augmented reality, motion censoring bringing more depth into shooters and other genres, multi touch controler (on the front and the back) which brings an extreme depth to the vita games. Not only have they made the vita like a portable console but they also have given it so many new innovations that it brings more depth into it.
The 3DS has 3D effects and a new type of controller.

So what do you think?

Last edited by Toxicmaniac on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

3DS V.S PS Vita Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:31 am

PSVITA :fuckyea:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:55 am

PS Vita all day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

3DS V.S PS Vita R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:13 pm

PSVita baby!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Firstly this is extremely biased and narrow minded. Sorry Toxic but damn you've let your inner fanboy shine through. This is not a versus, just a PSP VITA IS AMAZING thread. So I will do the same to combat your PsVita worship.

For games, you are just talking about the launch and ignoring the fact that 3DS already has three AAA titles which is not bad at all considering the time its been out. Playstation Portable got like two AAA titles in its entire lifetime. One of these is a remake of what is considered to be the greatest game of all time. An IMPROVED version.

You are also ignoring many promising games on the lineup. For example a Zelda game, possibly Majoras Mask remake, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Fire Emblem, Tekken, Kingdom Hearts, Paper Mario, Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater, Batman (working title), Luigi's Mansion, Shin Megami Tensei Persona (though I think its shit, they always get high ratings these games) and so on.

For features you missed out SO much and really need to do your research. I also lol'd when you are worshipping the Vita for its innovation by including augmented reality. Especially when 3DS has it and out of the box has two free games that take advantage of it.

You are ignoring the features of 3DS such as its free games and applications from the store. The longer lasting battery (as long as you dont keep 3D on the whole time).

I also lol'd again at the fact that you barely mentioned the 3D, even though it is the first system to have 3D without glasses! That is fucking innovative.

You also failed to mention the way it keeps track of your playtime, the way you can record and playback sound, take 3d pictures and videos, etc

I know we had it already on the regular DS, don't overlook the dual screen. Its worthy of mention.

Don't forget the lovely analog stick that doesnt stick out like a bitch (its a handheld...)

Don't forget that the cartridges can hold up to 8GB.

In online features you failed to mention the free downloads and games.

You also failed to mention streetpass, mii's, mii game and mii features.

You also failed to mention the free SD card when Vita will probably expect you to buy your own.

You also failed to mention that the 3DS has the entire DSi and 3DS ware library available to download.

And other stuff you failed to mention is that 3D can be turned off or on at any point, that the price is excellent, it has 3 cameras, oh and its games aren't corridor shooters. In fact it's already got open world games.

and LOL vita's graphics are on par with ps3 and 360 now? It looks very good but really...?

3DS V.S PS Vita Workisdone
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

3DS V.S PS Vita R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Its up to par with PS3 and Xbox 360 graphics in terms of performance.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:01 pm

^
Ah yes I guess in that sense. But it visually couldn't run most ps3 or xbox games.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Innovation: No arguing here, 3DS wins.

Games: Arguable. Really depends on your taste. Nintendo is providing all the great title they're know for and so is Sony.

Online: Definitely PSVita. Although the DS online capabilities has grown immensely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Lykos wrote:
Firstly this is extremely biased and narrow minded. Sorry Toxic but damn you've let your inner fanboy shine through. This is not a versus, just a PSP VITA IS AMAZING thread. So I will do the same to combat your PsVita worship.
You're the one to say. You have been shitting out 3DS love propagenda over this forum. Besides just because i created the thread doesn't mean i'm
not allowed to have AN FUCKING OPINION. I've only given my reasons why i think the Vita is the superior handheld and that is what this debate section is actually for so take that tampon out of your ass before making up bullshit.

Quote :
For games, you are just talking about the launch and ignoring the fact that 3DS already has three AAA titles which is not bad at all considering the time its been out. Playstation Portable got like two AAA titles in its entire lifetime. One of these is a remake of what is considered to be the greatest game of all time. An IMPROVED version.
Dude.....The PS Vita is getting more then 5 AAA titles in its fucking launch.

EDIT: Before you think that i mean with AAA metacritic scores you're wrong. I couldn't care less about metacritic.
With AAA i mean that the game is being created with a high budget and a company that has gotten quite alot of praise in the past. Like uncharted golden abyss and unit 13 for example. A game like luigi's mansion 2 is seen as a lower budget AA title because its prequel didn't do so well as they hoped but still got a cult following so they are making a lesser budget title for the 3DS.

Quote :
You are also ignoring many promising games on the lineup. For example a Zelda game, possibly Majoras Mask remake, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Fire Emblem, Tekken, Kingdom Hearts, Paper Mario, Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater, Batman (working title), Luigi's Mansion, Shin Megami Tensei Persona (though I think its shit, they always get high ratings these games) and so on.
Seriously just for the fact that you mention rollercoaster tycoon makes you already desperate. Most of these games are rumored or AA standard budget. Seems like you're the one to do your research.

Quote :
For features you missed out SO much and really need to do your research. I also lol'd when you are worshipping the Vita for its innovation by including augmented reality. Especially when 3DS has it and out of the box has two free games that take advantage of it.

You are ignoring the features of 3DS such as its free games and applications from the store. The longer lasting battery (as long as you dont keep 3D on the whole time).
It has been proven that the PS Vita has a longer lasting battery during a test. Not to forget that the Vita is a more powerfull system which makes it on par with the power of the 3DS when the 3D is on.

Quote :
I also lol'd again at the fact that you barely mentioned the 3D, even though it is the first system to have 3D without glasses! That is fucking innovative.

You also failed to mention the way it keeps track of your playtime, the way you can record and playback sound, take 3d pictures and videos, etc

I know we had it already on the regular DS, don't overlook the dual screen. Its worthy of mention.

Don't forget the lovely analog stick that doesnt stick out like a bitch (its a handheld...)

Don't forget that the cartridges can hold up to 8GB.

In online features you failed to mention the free downloads and games.

You also failed to mention streetpass, mii's, mii game and mii features.

You also failed to mention the free SD card when Vita will probably expect you to buy your own.

You also failed to mention that the 3DS has the entire DSi and 3DS ware library available to download.

And other stuff you failed to mention is that 3D can be turned off or on at any point, that the price is excellent, it has 3 cameras, oh and its games aren't corridor shooters. In fact it's already got open world games.

You failed to mention that half of these features were already on the fucking DS. 3DS V.S PS Vita 725796345
None of the things you mentioned besides the 3D is hardly innovative. Free SD cards? How the fuck is that innovative?

Quote :
and LOL vita's graphics are on par with ps3 and 360 now? It looks very good but really...?
Pathetic...I was obviously talking about preformance.

Seriously lykos this was the most pathetic excuse of a butthurt comeback i've ever seen. Not only did you get butthurt of my own opinion but also you've yet to prove why the 3DS is superior just like you've also increased my own arguments.

Last edited by Toxicmaniac on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:25 pm

I think Reaper's "Take it easy boys" picture would be applied nicely here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 pm

I'll use what Teck used.

Innovation: 3DS
Games: It depends.
Online: A hard choice but I'll choose Vita just because of the extra stuff. Online for 3DS is great btw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:28 pm

I wont lie, I got the wrong end of the stick in the "innovation part". I didn't read the subtitle so I assumed you were talking about all of its features in general.

Either way the points I made are still relevant and here's why.

Quote :

You can use that criteria where budget but when we are talking about games ONCE THEY ARE RELEASED, AAA is irrelevant if it has looow ratings. No one cares how much money or effort went into it if it is indeed known to be crap. Otherwise, to your theory, Duke Nukem Forever would be AAA.

I know Rollercoaster Tycoon never got higher ratings than AA. My bad for including that in an AAA argument, I just know it will be a fucking fun game.

And anyone with eyes could see the 3D was on the 3DS on the comparison video, therefore making it flawed. And its a handheld... handhelds need good battery life.

I am not even going to continue arguing because to be honest I couldn't give two fucks about which people think is better or not.
All I am going to do is point out holes in anyones argument from now on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Lykos wrote:
I wont lie, I got the wrong end of the stick in the "innovation part". I didn't read the subtitle so I assumed you were talking about all of its features in general.

Either way the points I made are still relevant and here's why.

Quote :

You can use that criteria where budget but when we are talking about games ONCE THEY ARE RELEASED, AAA is irrelevant if it has looow ratings. No one cares how much money or effort went into it if it is indeed known to be crap. Otherwise, to your theory, Duke Nukem Forever would be AAA.

I know Rollercoaster Tycoon never got higher ratings than AA. My bad for including that in an AAA argument, I just know it will be a fucking fun game.

And anyone with eyes could see the 3D was on the 3DS on the comparison video, therefore making it flawed. And its a handheld... handhelds need good battery life.

I am not even going to continue arguing because to be honest I couldn't give two fucks about which people think is better or not.
All I am going to do is point out holes in anyones argument from now on.
Duke Nukem forever is an extremely terrible example that my opponent provides as duke nukem forever had a 13 year delay and an EXTREME terrible budget at the end.
Also i've said before that the PS Vita is far more powerfull than the 3DS so it also takes far more energy. If anything the 3DS had the battery advantage yet the vita was still superior.

I will give lykos that i was wrong about the augmented reality one but otherwise i stand by all my arguments.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:44 pm

What about Gran Turismo for PSP? ^ got 70 something on metacritic. You telling me that wouldn't be high budget? Appropriate too, considering we are on the discussion of handhelds.
And Rock Band for PSP? Also A.
and Silent Hill for PSP? Also A.
Killzone for PSP? Also A.
Metal Gear Acid for PSP? Also A.
Modnation Racers for PSP? Also A.
Monster Hunter Freedom for PSP? Also A.
Jak n Daxter for PSP? Also A.

You see, handheld versions of games dont always get high ratings although you believe they had AAA budget or whatever.

I don't see how the power of the system is relevant to battery life. Graphics =/= entertainment or quality. Id rather take 5 hours of good gameplay with okay graphics than 3 hours of good gameplay with great graphics.
That's just me though. If graphics mean more to you than gameplay that's your opinion bro.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Lykos wrote:
What about Gran Turismo for PSP? ^ got 70 something on metacritic. You telling me that wouldn't be high budget? Appropriate too, considering we are on the discussion of handhelds.
And Rock Band for PSP? Also A.
and Silent Hill for PSP? Also A.
Killzone for PSP? Also A.
Metal Gear Acid for PSP? Also A.
Modnation Racers for PSP? Also A.
Monster Hunter Freedom for PSP? Also A.
Jak n Daxter for PSP? Also A.

You see, handheld versions of games dont always get high ratings although you believe they had AAA budget or whatever.

I don't see how the power of the system is relevant to battery life. Graphics =/= entertainment or quality. Id rather take 5 hours of good gameplay with okay graphics than 3 hours of good gameplay with great graphics.
That's just me though. If graphics mean more to you than gameplay that's your opinion bro.
Again you mistake rating for budget. I said again that ratings do not matter in this case at all. but from a technical standpoint you can get far more entertainment value out of a high budget game then a low budget game. And again i do not mean ratings with this. Ofcourse it all ends up in preference and opinion but there is a difference between a game thats had a great development cycle compared to one that didn't.
rock band for psp was low budget
silent hill psp was low budget
gran turismo psp was low budget and made by a B team of polyphony

As for the power. More power in the vita means that it requires more energy thus draining the battery faster.
And ect, ect.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:10 pm

lykos, quit dickriding the 3DS.

Last gen you were a PSP fanboy, now you're a 3DS fanboy :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 pm

^
Erm....
I am sorry but do you realize that between generations there are brand new systems? Neutral
Silly person Razz

@Toxicmaniac,
No no no you are not understanding my earlier point. I said that these high budget games turn out to not be good, as proved by the rating. Basically I'm saying I don't think the budget makes a difference because the game can still turn out shit, so basically saying PSVita will have more AAA games means nothing because they could end up really crap.

As for power, yes I do realize psvita has a higher standard of graphics and uses more energy but the same goes with Playstation Portable last generation in comparison with the Nintendo DS. But we still criticized the psp for its short-lasting battery life despite its high quality graphics and gameplay, simply because it is a handheld and it needs a good battery life.

And also I don't know much about these areas and I was wondering if you could enlighten me?
What format does PSPVita use for games?
And does it have backwards compatibility/if so in what form?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:40 am

[quote="Lykos"]^
Erm....
I am sorry but do you realize that between generations there are brand new systems? Neutral
Silly person Razz

@Toxicmaniac,
Quote :
No no no you are not understanding my earlier point. I said that these high budget games turn out to not be good, as proved by the rating. Basically I'm saying I don't think the budget makes a difference because the game can still turn out shit, so basically saying PSVita will have more AAA games means nothing because they could end up really crap.
Again ratings aren't quality. I didn't say because of having a higher budget that i couldn't be crap. But it is highly possible that it will end up great like bioshock vita or mortal kombat vitality.

Quote :
As for power, yes I do realize psvita has a higher standard of graphics and uses more energy but the same goes with Playstation Portable last generation in comparison with the Nintendo DS. But we still criticized the psp for its short-lasting battery life despite its high quality graphics and gameplay, simply because it is a handheld and it needs a good battery life.
The difference is that the PS Vita still won in battery life and that the PSP was one of the worst handhelds ever.

Quote :
And also I don't know much about these areas and I was wondering if you could enlighten me?
What format does PSPVita use for games?
And does it have backwards compatibility/if so in what form?

You critized me for the lack of research yet you do not even know shit about the Vita? LOL i am done debating your igorant ass.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:20 am

Ratings ARE about quality. Also I use metacritic so it's an average rating so the majority's opinion is reflected in the score.

Again, Vita did not win battery life. It won it when the odds were against the 3DS. In fact strangely enough with 3D turned on my 3DS managed to last up to over 4 hours. But either way, the video was in favour of Vita. I mean your argument is flawed here for sure. So what if Vita has better graphics?! Doesn't mean 3D weighs it out. You cannot turn off good graphics on Vita so no matter what you do you will always be playing a graphically intense game on Vita, whereas you wont always be on 3DS and you can alter it a bit by turning 3D on or off. The person who made that video is a fool.
And lol PSP was the best handheld last generation. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional because 95% of DS games played the same whereas PSP actually had variety.

Toxic you just failed hard as hell. I criticized you because you brought forth an argument in an area which you did not know about and made a false claim.
I on the other hand researched the areas which I debated about.

I have not debated about these areas I brought up just now, they were just off the record questions.
Gotta say though, you are overtly butthurt.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

3DS V.S PS Vita XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:21 am

This whole debate is tl;dr, but I voted for the Vita. The Vita took massive strides in advancing what a handheld can do, while 3DS . . . not so much.

Not saying the 3DS is bad, since it's actually got a few games I wanna play, but I feel like it's nothing more than a DS with a thumbstick.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

3DS V.S PS Vita Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:19 am

"No self-respecting grown man is going to be sitting in a plane with a DS." - Sony.

...Nuff Said :awwyeah:
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:32 pm

PSV is far superior.

PSV had the better Games, Hardware, and Online Services....3DS can't even compete.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:13 pm

TRF wrote:
This whole debate is tl;dr, but I voted for the Vita. The Vita took massive strides in advancing what a handheld can do, while 3DS . . . not so much.

Not saying the 3DS is bad, since it's actually got a few games I wanna play, but I feel like it's nothing more than a DS with a thumbstick.

3D without glasses isn't a massive stride?
Honestly, Vita is just a psp with touch screens and an extra analog stick. Analog sticks and touch screens have been done before on handhelds. No advancement there in the slightest. Just graphics and that is all but even 3DS took handheld graphics to the next level. So yeah....

The_Biotic_God wrote:
PSV is far superior.

PSV had the better Games, Hardware, and Online Services....3DS can't even compete.

I can smell the insecurity from here.

btw FUCK YO POLL

http://bokurac.deviantart.com/journal/poll/2118629/
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Lykos wrote:
TRF wrote:

3D without glasses isn't a massive stride?
Honestly, Vita is just a psp with touch screens and an extra analog stick. Analog sticks and touch screens have been done before on handhelds. No advancement there in the slightest. Just graphics and that is all but even 3DS took handheld graphics to the next level. So yeah....

The_Biotic_God wrote:
PSV is far superior.

I can smell the insecurity from here.

btw FUCK YO POLL

http://bokurac.deviantart.com/journal/poll/2118629/

You sounded very angry and mad in that response lykos.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

3DS V.S PS Vita 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:56 pm

lol deviant art? :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3DS V.S PS Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS V.S PS Vita   3DS V.S PS Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3DS V.S PS Vita
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next