Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.

Go down 
+8
The_Biotic_God
Bluenose
BioDemon
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
Stoney
RamboOnRedBull
Archduke
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:07 am

Teckno wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@TRF

Good points. But I still stand by what I previously said; since it's NOTHING like Metal Gear, they should remove that out of the title.

I understand that it's a spin-off and therefore is different. But my main problem is that it seems like a cheap way to gather ineterest from people, and sell millions of copies due to the name alone.

Like you said, it's not even part of the same storyline, nor does it have anything to do with the other MGS games, therefore it SHOULD NOT have the title it has, since it has NOTHING in common, besides the character and title that is.

Looks at it this way; if you replace Raiden with someone else and change the title you have A COMPLETELY NEW IP. You can't say the same about Halo: Wars nor about about most of the spin-offs you listed.

You may not understand it, but for a MGS fan, who has followed the story and supported the games since day 1, this seems like the cheapest way to gather interest and sell.

You're just being stubborn now.

Metal Gear is the universe, the game takes place in this universe therefore the title Metal Gear is applicable. Now let's be smart about this shall we? If they did take out the Metal Gear name and called it something different, people assume it's a new IP all together. But once they play the game and see the underlining similarities between this new titled game and Metal Gear Solid, people will assume the developers lost creativity. That's why it's meant to be a SPIN OFF with the title Metal Gear or else people will think it's totally new IP void of anything in common with the Metal Gear Solid series, which it isn't. It will have stuff in common cause the overall universe will stay the same.

And that criteria to be a new IP is totally retarded. Let's say they replaced it Mario with a made up character called "Rarrr" and changed the title to "Rarrr the adventurer", but the gameplay is exactly the same within the same universe, how the fuck can you call that a new ip? If anything is cheap, your definition of a new IP is.

And it's not going to be cheap if this Metal Gear spin off turns out to be great. If they worked hard and made it fantastic, then you can call it cheap all you want while the rest of us will be enjoying a great game.

That's exactly my point. It's NOT the same gameplay, NOR does it have connection with any other MGS game, NOR does it have any real similarities as far as the concept goes.

You can try to argue all you want, but I, myself, and most other MGS fans are dissapointed with the way Platinum Games are handling the franchise and universe.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:16 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Teckno wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@TRF

Good points. But I still stand by what I previously said; since it's NOTHING like Metal Gear, they should remove that out of the title.

I understand that it's a spin-off and therefore is different. But my main problem is that it seems like a cheap way to gather ineterest from people, and sell millions of copies due to the name alone.

Like you said, it's not even part of the same storyline, nor does it have anything to do with the other MGS games, therefore it SHOULD NOT have the title it has, since it has NOTHING in common, besides the character and title that is.

Looks at it this way; if you replace Raiden with someone else and change the title you have A COMPLETELY NEW IP. You can't say the same about Halo: Wars nor about about most of the spin-offs you listed.

You may not understand it, but for a MGS fan, who has followed the story and supported the games since day 1, this seems like the cheapest way to gather interest and sell.

Metal Gear is the universe, the game takes place in this universe therefore the title Metal Gear is applicable. Now let's be smart about this shall we? If they did take out the Metal Gear name and called it something different, people assume it's a new IP all together. But once they play the game and see the underlining similarities between this new titled game and Metal Gear Solid, people will assume the developers lost creativity. That's why it's meant to be a SPIN OFF with the title Metal Gear or else people will think it's totally new IP void of anything in common with the Metal Gear Solid series, which it isn't. It will have stuff in common cause the overall universe will stay the same.

And that criteria to be a new IP is totally retarded. Let's say they replaced it Mario with a made up character called "Rarrr" and changed the title to "Rarrr the adventurer", but the gameplay is exactly the same within the same universe, how the fuck can you call that a new ip? If anything is cheap, your definition of a new IP is.

And it's not going to be cheap if this Metal Gear spin off turns out to be great. If they worked hard and made it fantastic, then you can call it cheap all you want while the rest of us will be enjoying a great game.

That's exactly my point. It's NOT the same gameplay, NOR does it have connection with any other MGS game, NOR does it have any real similarities as far as the concept goes.

You can try to argue all you want, but I, myself, and most other MGS fans are dissapointed with the way Platinum Games are handling the franchise and universe.

Dude already by looking at your arguments its clear that even i know more about MGS then you. You're not a fan at all.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:25 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Teckno wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@TRF

Dude already by looking at your arguments its clear that even i know more about MGS then you. You're not a fan at all.

Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 1443829230

Tell me then, what happends to Raiden in MGS4?

Who's Big Boss?

What's MGS3 about?

Which timeline is MGS3 taking place in?

Which happens to Old Snake at the end of MGS4?

lawl at trying to act smart Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 725796345

Toxic, go back to Halo and play your games.

You've obviously never even played the first one.

Heck, I'll be amazed if you've even completed any MGS game before Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Thing is, we don't want a spin-off. We want a REAL Metal Gear game. Not some hack and slash game that isn't even worthy of the name Metal Gear. Despite taking place in the same universe. If I wanted to play a hack and slash game, I would play Devil May Cry instead.
YOU don't want a spin-off. Doesn't mean its not worthy of the metal gear franchise.

No. Most fans don't want a spin-off. We want MGS5 instead. That's what we been waiting for. A lot of fans don't even like Raiden to tell you the truth. I was one of the few who gave this game a chance at first. And after seeing the trailer, it's not worthy of the name Metal Gear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:35 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Who's Big Boss?

What's MGS3 about?

lawl at trying to act smart Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 725796345

Heck, I'll be amazed if you've even completed any MGS game before Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 725796345
Raiden dissapeared in MGS4 after rescuing sunny.

Big boss is the father of solid snake and liquid snake but i still prefer to call him naked snake

The cold war

Old snake attempted suicide

I've played every single MGS besides MGS2, MGS 4 and the NES ones.

You are nothing more then a failure of a debater that tries to get into the bandwagon.

If you were a true metal gear solid fan you would easily see that rising is connected within the universe of the solid franchise and that it includes the same enemies. The only thing thats changed is the gameplay. Halo, metroid and mario have all done that and turned out great so why bitch?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:40 am

Mecha wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Thing is, we don't want a spin-off. We want a REAL Metal Gear game. Not some hack and slash game that isn't even worthy of the name Metal Gear. Despite taking place in the same universe. If I wanted to play a hack and slash game, I would play Devil May Cry instead.
YOU don't want a spin-off. Doesn't mean its not worthy of the metal gear franchise.

No. Most fans don't want a spin-off. We want MGS5 instead. That's what we been waiting for. A lot of fans don't even like Raiden to tell you the truth. I was one of the few who gave this game a chance at first. And after seeing the trailer, it's not worthy of the name Metal Gear.

THIS!

Plus, just like what Mecha said, Raiden is actually one of the hated characters in Metal Gear. Which just makes picking him as the protagonist even dumber, especially since his storyline ended already.

I would've been fine with it had they chosen someone else and not turned it into a sword fighting game. Heck, they could still change the genre to something else, but picking exactly this genre and protagonist is just dissapointing to say the least IMO.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:42 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:

THIS!

Plus, just like what Mecha said, Raiden is actually one of the hated characters in Metal Gear.

Which just makes picking him as the protagonist even dumber, especially since his storyline ended already.

I would've been fine with it had they chosen someone else and not turned it into a sword fighting game.

Heck, they could still change the genre to something else, but picking exactly this genre and protagonist is just dissapointing to say the least IMO.
Hmmm weird no response for me? Oh wait thats right you're a wannabe fan.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:

THIS!

Plus, just like what Mecha said, Raiden is actually one of the hated characters in Metal Gear.

Which just makes picking him as the protagonist even dumber, especially since his storyline ended already.

I would've been fine with it had they chosen someone else and not turned it into a sword fighting game.

Heck, they could still change the genre to something else, but picking exactly this genre and protagonist is just dissapointing to say the least IMO.

I find it funny how you can't come up with any arguements so you just resort to your child-ish " Oh, but you're not a fan, and I know more about MGS, even though I never completed a MGS game before" Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Teckno wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
@TRF

Dude, the game was just announced for God's sake. How would you know there wouldn't be any connection. Since we know it's going to be in the Metal Gear universe, we know it will have some underlying connection.

Mecha wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Do you know how many developers do two games at once? Especially since this a spin off, it most likely won't subtract development time from the real Metal Gear Solid. And who are you to say it's not worthy of the name? This is a prime example of people who judge wayyyyyyyyy to early. You're attacking a game that's just been announced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:09 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:

THIS!

I find it funny how you can't come up with any arguements so you just resort to your child-ish " Oh, but you're not a fan, and I know more about MGS, even though I never completed a MGS game before" Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 1443829230
Actually i did come up with arguments. You were the one that didn't come up with argument because you didn't want to response to me even tho i answered all your basic MGS questions every average MGS player knows. >_>
Also you imply that i never completed a MGS before. Looks like someone likes to assume things of bullshit because i did complete MGS1 (shit was difficult) and MGS3. Please atleast put some effort into your statements.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:15 pm

@Teckno

Well sorry for giving my honest opinion. But that's what I think after seeing the trailer. What you want me say? The game is going to be great because it carries the name Metal Gear? I wasn't impressed wth the trailer. The game could very well be good, but hardly something to get excited about it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:17 pm

You made your opinion come of as fact.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Who's Big Boss?

What's MGS3 about?

Big boss is the father of solid snake and liquid snake but i still prefer to call him naked snake

The cold war

You are nothing more then a failure of a debater that tries to get into the bandwagon.

If you were a true metal gear solid fan you would easily see that rising is connected within the universe of the solid franchise and that it includes the same enemies. The only thing thats changed is the gameplay. Halo, metroid and mario have all done that and turned out great so why bitch?

Lawl, I honestly didn't notice your respond, my bad Razz

Yes, Toxic. but then again, like I've previosuly stated, it's NOT that it's a different genre all together, it's that they're removing the "Stealth" from MGS and completely abandon it, even though Stealth is what MGS is synonymous with.

At least in the Halo spin-off it was still about shooting and killing the covenant, while in Rising they completely abandoned what MGS is known for.

THAT'S my problem with it, not that they're turining it into a new genre.

BTW, how am I trying to "get into the arguement" if I was one of the first ones to EVEN POST AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GAME?! Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:26 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Who's Big Boss?

What's MGS3 about?

The cold war

Lawl, I honestly didn't notice your respond, my bad Razz

Yes, Toxic. but then again, like I've previosuly stated, it's NOT that it's a different genre all together, it's that they're removing the "Stealth" from MGS and completely abandon it, even though Stealth is what MGSis synonymous with.

At least in the Halo spin-off it was still about shooting and killing the covenant, while in Rising they completely abandoned what MGS is known for.

THAT'S my problem with it, not that they're turining it into a new genre.

BTW, how am I trying to "get into the arguement" if I was one of the first ones to EVEN POST AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GAME?! Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 1443829230

Key letter in that statement. Synonymous with Metal Gear SOLID, doesn't mean it has to be synonymous with a spin off.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Who's Big Boss?

What's MGS3 about?

The cold war

Maybe you're mixing things up but Raidan was in hospital at the end of MGS 4 and made up/re-united with Rose and his son after hearing the truth about why she married Colonel Campbell.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:30 pm

It's a spinoff. You're complaining about finally getting to see the viewpoint of one of the most interesting characters in the MG universe.

EDIT: Kojima is giving you guys something to play while he is developing MGS5 and you guys are complaining.

EDIT2: Wasn't it confirmed that this is Raiden's story between MGS3 AND MGS4? Seems like it's connected to me.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 pm

^ I thought it was between MGS2 and MGS4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:09 pm

It was later confirmed that it takes place after MGS4.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Mecha wrote:

I guess that means it well suck. Oh well guys we gave it our all but I think we lost this argument.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:21 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I guess that means it well suck. Oh well guys we gave it our all but I think we lost this argument.

As a Metal Gear title, yes. As a hack and slash game, maybe not.

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Metal Gear is a franchise, not a genre. This is where your argument ultimately fails.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:49 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Metal Gear is a franchise, not a genre. This is where your argument ultimately fails.

When people think of Metal Gear, they think about stealth.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Right, and? I'm sure when the first couple mario games out people only thought platformer. Now it's party, racing, and so many more.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Right, and? I'm sure when the first couple mario games out people only thought platformer. Now it's party, racing, and so many more.

Except Metal Gear hasn't been made into anything other than stealth so far.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Except Metal Gear hasn't been made into anything other than stealth so far.

You could play MGS4 as a shooter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.    Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will ruin Metal Gear.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next