Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limbo General Thread.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

Limbo General Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Limbo General Thread.   Limbo General Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:17 pm

What did you guys think of Limbo? Did you buy it? Are you going to buy it?

I thought it was really amazing(although short). Every time I beat one of the puzzles, I instantly felt like a badass. I really liked it's morbid feeling and especially the "lump in your throat" feeling I got from the ending.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Limbo General Thread.   Limbo General Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:26 pm

I played the demo and it was fantastic. I'm just waiting for it to show up on deal of the week or drop in price first.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Limbo General Thread.   Limbo General Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Its a cool game. I love the black and white effect!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limbo General Thread.   Limbo General Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limbo General Thread.
Page 1 of 1