Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limbo on PS4: Imminent

Go down 
+2
Bluenose
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Limbo on PS4: Imminent  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Limbo on PS4: Imminent  Empty
PostSubject: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Quote :
Limbo's recent appearance on the Pan European Game Information (PEGI) website suggests the puzzle platformer could soon be coming to the PlayStation 4.

Citing "realistic-looking violence," Limbo has been issued a 16 rating, claiming "the content of this game is suitable for persons aged 16 years and over only."

After its initial release in 2010, Limbo has since been ported to almost all major platforms, including Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Mac, iOS, and Vita. A recent release on Xbox One could mean that a PlayStation 4 version is imminent.

Limbo is a black-and-white puzzle platformer in which a young boy roams a dangerous, haunting world in search of his sister.
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/01/02/limbo-rated-for-playstation-4-in-europe

Limbo is so realistic.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Are we sure we can let our children play this 2D black and white bloodless horror? I THINK NOT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Another indie that's getting ported to everyfuckingthing.

Whatever happened to modesty.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Limbo on PS4: Imminent  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

th more people that have access to it the better, what the fuck are you on about modesty you pillock
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Orion wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

th more people that have access to it the better, what the fuck are you on about modesty you pillock

I'm gonna oddly have to agree with Orion on this one. But I would have said it in a much more civil fashion. troll
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Limbo on PS4: Imminent  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:29 pm

DaTeckno wrote:
Orion wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

I'm gonna oddly have to agree with Orion on this one. But I would have said it in a much more civil fashion. troll

I highly doubt that.  troll
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Limbo on PS4: Imminent  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:33 pm

You could run most indies on Internet Explorer. They may as well just port it to everything, but it's a bit disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Limbo on PS4: Imminent  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 8:05 am

Just played this game for the first time. It's fuck up! This proves that video games CAN be art. Thanks, Danes! Limbo on PS4: Imminent  2505020059
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:22 am

I downloaded a while ago when it was a free PS+ game but I haven't gotten around to playing it. Might start now.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Limbo on PS4: Imminent  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:37 am

Teckno wrote:
I downloaded a while ago when it was a free PS+ game but I haven't gotten around to playing it. Might start now.

Try playing it at night with all the lights are off, while you're by yourself. It's very atmospheric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limbo on PS4: Imminent    Limbo on PS4: Imminent  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limbo on PS4: Imminent
Page 1 of 1