Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MMO's Should have there own section.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mittens
Villager
Villager
Mittens

Stature : 0

MMO's Should have there own section. Empty
PostSubject: MMO's Should have there own section.   MMO's Should have there own section. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 am

Guys to be honest. MMO's are getting HUGE!not just in PC anymore. but on consoles too. DCUO is doing really well and 52% of it's sales are for the ps3. 52%!!! And now Xbox is getting it's own zombi mmo. So we need a section so we can discuss the mmos out there. WoW can have 1000's of subtopics just on its own. What do the mods and admins think? A vote? or nay?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: MMO's Should have there own section.   MMO's Should have there own section. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 am

Mittens wrote:
Guys to be honest. MMO's are getting HUGE!not just in PC anymore. but on consoles too. DCUO is doing really well and 52% of it's sales are for the ps3. 52%!!! And now Xbox is getting it's own zombi mmo. So we need a section so we can discuss the mmos out there. WoW can have 1000's of subtopics just on its own. What do the mods and admins think? A vote? or nay?

You can just post about MMOs in this PC section -_-
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: MMO's Should have there own section.   MMO's Should have there own section. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:43 am

What would you post about? Every MMO sucks and everything upcoming other than Guild Wars 2 looks like another overhyped flop.

I mean, I guess WoW, but c'mon.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: MMO's Should have there own section.   MMO's Should have there own section. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
What would you post about? Every MMO sucks and everything upcoming other than Guild Wars 2 looks like another overhyped flop.

I mean, I guess WoW, but c'mon.

You're hard to please, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MMO's Should have there own section.   MMO's Should have there own section. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:46 pm

MMO's are fun. But addicting and generic. You get the most fun once you trained about a year. No other genre has their own section so why would mmo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMO's Should have there own section.   MMO's Should have there own section. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMO's Should have there own section.
Page 1 of 1