Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official MMOs Thread

Go down 
+2
TheJubJub5721
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Official MMOs Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official MMOs Thread   Official MMOs Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 am

Official Thread for everything about MMOs. Discussion and whatnot.

Also post your character names so that people who have the same games can add you.

My names:
Lord of the Rings Online - lykoslupus
Champions Online - lykos
Pirates of the Burning Sea - cant remember
World of Warcraft (I play on MonsterWoW private server) - cant remember
Perfect World - cant remember
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Official MMOs Thread   Official MMOs Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 am

I play WoW on a real server, but I forgot my character names.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Official MMOs Thread   Official MMOs Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:51 am

Lykos wrote:
World of Warcraft (I play on MonsterWoW private server with a bunch of mexicans I can't even speak with because I don't know spanish, I also pay moneyz to get higher levels and to get dragons) - cant remember

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official MMOs Thread   Official MMOs Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 am

BioDemon wrote:
Lykos wrote:
World of Warcraft (I play on MonsterWoW private server with a bunch of mexicans I can't even speak with because I don't know spanish, I also pay moneyz to get higher levels and to get dragons) - cant remember

Fixed.

lol
its kewl faggit

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Official MMOs Thread   Official MMOs Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 pm

I never liked MMO's. Probably because they cost money just to keep playing them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official MMOs Thread XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official MMOs Thread   Official MMOs Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 pm

lol @ Champions Online; play the superior City of Heroes/Villains and/or DC Universe Online.

DukeNukem34 wrote:
I never liked MMO's. Probably because they cost money just to keep playing them.
I probably wouldn't play MMOs even if they were free. I was into Runescape for awhile though.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Official MMOs Thread   Official MMOs Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Fuck MMOs. They bore me to hell
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official MMOs Thread   Official MMOs Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:

Champions online
Forsaken World
Perfect World
Lord of the Rings Online
Pirates of the Burning Sea
Second Life
Age of Conan
Mytheon

Just a few examples of free MMOs

TRF wrote:
lol @ Champions Online; play the superior City of Heroes/Villains and/or DC Universe Online.

lol you said that DC universe had the widest customisation, which is obviously wrong. So I don't expect you to be right about this either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official MMOs Thread   Official MMOs Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official MMOs Thread
Page 1 of 1