Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annoying Anti-Smokers

Go down 
+7
NoelX2
Bluenose
Archduke
TheJubJub5721
Stoney
Hydell
Orc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Anti-Smokers   Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
Alan you inspired me to make a thread called "annoying smokers".

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Anti-Smokers   Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Reaper wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Reaper wrote:
If i was Dictator of Britain...i would imprison or execute these fools that demand smoking be banned in places like your car or pubs.

1. Its your car, you paid for it....you OWN it.

2. Pubs are places where you drink...another unhealthy pastime so why the fuck ban smoking there...ugh.

I'd actually prefer that, even though I'm a smoker, nothing worst than being stuck in a pub full of smoke. I remember when I was in Spain a few years back with a group of mates and it was next to impossible to enjoy a beer with everyone smoking.

Leave it up to the owner then, cos i know from personal experience what the pub smoking ban has done to the pub industry...punters just dont come to them now cos they have to stand outside in the freezing cold for a fag.

Hence my pub shut down and i was paid off.

Even before I ever smoked I always preferred pubs when smoking was allowed. The atmosphere was perfect. That good old familiar pub smell, perhaps marlboros or luckies or something. Smiles on the faces of relaxed, contended people.
Smoking just went hand in hand with pubs. Sucks that it got banned before I became of smoking age. I agree that it should be up to the owner. It truly is unpleasant on a rainy day when you're craving for a smoke. I had to stand in the doorway with my arm holding my cigarette outside (which got wet btw).

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^
Alan you inspired me to make a thread called "annoying smokers".

Go for it.

No tears? No blubbering? Sad Letdown.

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Anti-Smokers   Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:17 pm

TRF wrote:
I understand banning smoking in bars but not at home or in your car.

I think that it should be up to the bar owner. It's their place, if you don't like the smoke, don't go there.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Anti-Smokers   Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Quote :
No tears? No blubbering? Letdown.

I don't smoke cigarrettes. I smoke weed.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Anti-Smokers   Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
I understand banning smoking in bars but not at home or in your car.

I think that it should be up to the bar owner. It's their place, if you don't like the smoke, don't go there.
Yeah, I guess that makes more sense. I say ban it in public places but don't ban it any privately-owned places.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Anti-Smokers   Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:40 pm

The whole point of the Public House is that its meant for adults and not children...since you have to be old enough to smoke to be in the pub in the first place then you should be adult and responsible enouh to leave or move if smoke is annoying you.

Even then you'd be a mighty big hyppocrite fo complaining about smoke in a pub while drinking several pints of your extremly healthy alcohol...
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Anti-Smokers   Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:09 am

^ Exactly, why the fuck don't they move instead of requiring me to put it out? Stupid bitches, man...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Anti-Smokers   Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:52 pm

I miss the atmosphere of smokey pubs. Now it's just bland and cold in them. Really ain't the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Anti-Smokers   Annoying Anti-Smokers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying Anti-Smokers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2