Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Why DLC is good.

Go down 
+3
Arnav
Stoney
Archduke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:48 pm

http://games.ign.com/articles/119/1198828p1.html

I only support DLC that doesn't take away from the retail game itself.

ex. MVC3 DLC characters on disc, but making you pay money for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:14 am

Rockstar, Bethesda (post horse armour DLC) and to a certain extent, BioWare know how to do DLC.

Lost and Damned, Ballad of Gay Tony and Undead Nightmares were all worthy DLC and could have passed off as retail games with the amount of content in them.
Back to top Go down
Arnav
Mob Unit
Mob Unit
Arnav

Stature : 2

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:23 am

Stoney wrote:
Rockstar, Bethesda (post horse armour DLC) and to a certain extent, BioWare know how to do DLC.

Lost and Damned, Ballad of Gay Tony and Undead Nightmares were all worthy DLC and could have passed off as retail games with the amount of content in them.

Hell yeah. Also, any free DLCs.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Why DLC is good.  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:20 pm

IGN:

>says DLC is a good thing
>says Dark Souls beats Skyrim in the DLC department because Skyrim has DLC support, making the initial launch an incomplete experience
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:28 pm

TRF wrote:
IGN:

>says DLC is a good thing
>says Dark Souls beats Skyrim in the DLC department because Skyrim has DLC support, making the initial launch an incomplete experience

Why DLC is good.  1443829230 Why DLC is good.  1443829230 Why DLC is good.  1443829230
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Why DLC is good.  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:34 pm

they were writtin by two different people, from two different offices, from two different countries.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Why DLC is good.  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:44 pm

chobo500 wrote:
they were writtin by two different people, from two different offices, from two different countries.
That's what they want you to think. We all know IGN is the initials for one person who writes under different aliases.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:47 pm

TRF wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
That's what they want you to think. We all know IGN is the initials for one person who writes under different aliases.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Some DLC is good, but none of it is as good as rough gay wolf sex.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 pm

BioDemon wrote:

Well no DLC can power your house for 2.7 days just from one hour of playing. So yes, you stand corrected. Rough gay wolf sex wins.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Lykos wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

Well no DLC can power your house for 2.7 days just from one hour of playing. So yes, you stand corrected. Rough gay wolf sex wins.

They should make a hot coffee-esqu mod for TES where you ingauge in rough gay wolf sex.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

They should make a hot coffee-esqu mod for TES where you ingauge in rough gay wolf sex.

That would be awesome! It would be like morrowind where you had Rough gay WEREwolf sex.
Not quite the same. Sexy either way.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Lykos wrote:
Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

That would be awesome! It would be like morrowind where you had Rough gay WEREwolf sex.

LOL. what is the difference? They are both wolves right?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

No they are gay werewolves. Not gay wolves. Subtle but major difference. One is rough gay werewolf sex, the other is rough gay wolf sex. Rough gay wolf sex is obviously better because it involves rough gay sex with wolves.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Lykos wrote:
Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Duke wrote:
Lykos wrote:
BioDemon wrote:

No they are gay werewolves. Not gay wolves. Subtle but major difference. One is rough gay werewolf sex, the other is rough gay wolf sex. Rough gay wolf sex is obviously better because it involves rough gay sex with wolves.

Oh, and I am getting screwed with Skryim because I getting it for PS3. The PS3 version doesn't have mod support and gets the DLC last.

oh thanks for the heads up, lykos.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:12 pm

^
You never know. They may change things this year I love you
Microsoft doesn't have timed exclusivity for Bethesda titles does it?
Oh and I'll probably get it for my laptop. Better than nothing and still better than rough gay wolf sex.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
You never know. They may change things this year I love you
Microsoft doesn't have timed exclusivity for Bethesda titles does it?
Oh and I'll probably get it for my laptop. Better than nothing and still better than rough gay wolf sex.

damn you!! The PC version will have all the bugs patched up the quickest.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Did I say buy? :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why DLC is good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why DLC is good.    Why DLC is good.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why DLC is good.
Page 1 of 1