Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?

Go down 
+10
Pizzy3C
BioDemon
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
TheJubJub5721
Arnav
RamboOnRedBull
Stoney
Mecha
Orc
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:14 am

Why the hell is it when I go on any gaming news site, all I see at the top is "BATTLEFIELD GRAPHICS COMPARISON OF PC VS CONSOLE", "BF3 XBOX LOW RES TEXTURES", "GRAPHICS IN BF3: THE GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY", "BF3 PS3 VERSION FAR BEHIND PC", etc

I mean... REALLY? Are the graphics really going to impact the game that much? Hell, will it impact it at all?!

Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? BF3_Beta_TopsFlops-01
Low poly count! Oh noes.

If you are THAT desperate to have the best graphics, why the fuck would you own a console? If you want the best possible graphics, then go get a pc. If you don't want inferior graphics, don't get a console. Simple as that.
If graphics mean everything to you... don't bother gaming. Just watch computer animation films on blu ray. Because there will always be imperfections in game graphics. There always has been.

Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? BF3_Beta_TopsFlops-02
How, just how will I be able to enjoy the game if this thing isn't completely round!

But are people that insecure that they need to try to justify their purchase by saying the graphics look good or the graphics on another system looks bad? I mean, christ. All versions of the game will play the same and none are going to look like ps2 games so grow the fuck up!!!!!!!

Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? BF3_Beta_TopsFlops-06
aw such a shame. I was going to spend so much time looking at this wall.

I realize that there are few if any people like that on this forum, so yeah dw this probably isn't directed at any of you. Just needed to get it off my chest.
Anyway, hope you look forward to my next rant...

UPCOMING RANT:
WHY GEARS 3 HAS BETTER BRICKS THAN UNCHARTED 3
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:24 am

I don't care if the graphics aren't that great. I just find it kinda funny how EA always falsely advertise their games.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:01 am

Well i first thought so aswell until i played the beta. Screen tearing, texture popping, heavy framerate drops, fake looking war enviroment compared to whats shown in trailers.

Ofcourse its still a beta i know but graphics did make a big difference.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 am

Teh Brickz! lol

Also, I agree with Mecha, never thought I'd say that. Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:59 am

Graphics DO matter, like it or not, but graphics are a HUGE part of immersion, which, if I remember correctly, people started hyping up BF3 not because of the gameplay, but because of the GRAPHICS.
Back to top Go down
Arnav
Mob Unit
Mob Unit
Arnav

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 am

All I know is I'm mad at EA for providing me with a MoH LE copy who's online pass doesn't work fuck shit gd.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Graphics help with immersion and overall feel, but really aren't THAT important to gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Graphics are important. But, Gameplay is more important
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Good graphics or not I think it's really misleading to put maxed out PC footage of the game as trailers/advertisements for BF3..
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:38 pm

The reason this is such a big deal Lykos, is because they falsely advertised their product. The game has huge issues on the consoles, and doesn't look anywhere near the footage shown to everyone. Of course people in the loop should have known it wouldn't, but the masses didn't, and now they're pissed.

Hell, from what I've seen, BF3 looks no better than BC2 on the consoles. The masses have a right to be pissed, imo. They were mislead by EA.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Graphics were better than I anticipated lol Less cartoony than BC2... Still very disappointing considering what we've been shown...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:53 pm

To be fair. BF3 looks like MoH on consoles which looked better than BC2.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:15 am

You know what... they should just change the title to Battlefield: Bad Company 3 for consoles.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:40 am

^^

Battlefield: Bad Company 2.0. It's just Bad Company 2 on Frostbite 2.0 anyway.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:10 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Battlefield: Bad Company 2.0. It's just Bad Company 2 on Frostbite 2.0 anyway.

Just got done playing the beta for a few hours, I would rather play Bc2. Prone campers ftl, they are fucking everywhere in BF3.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 am

This, coming from the guy who said, "ZOMG, PERFECT DARK ZERO HAZ BEST TEXTURES OF ALL TIEM. GOD OF WAR III LOOKS LIEK SHIT."
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:04 am

TRF wrote:
This, coming from the guy who said, "ZOMG, PERFECT DARK ZERO HAZ BEST TEXTURES OF ALL TIEM. GOD OF WAR III LOOKS LIEK SHIT."

Haha, I remember that. Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? 725796345
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:59 am

BioDemon wrote:
The reason this is such a big deal Lykos, is because they falsely advertised their product. The game has huge issues on the consoles, and doesn't look anywhere near the footage shown to everyone. Of course people in the loop should have known it wouldn't, but the masses didn't, and now they're pissed.

Hell, from what I've seen, BF3 looks no better than BC2 on the consoles. The masses have a right to be pissed, imo. They were mislead by EA.
\

Agreed, but we don't hear about massive uproars when fast food looks nothing like the photo.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:18 am

^
Bloody hell... Threadsurrection.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:22 am

After some time plaing BF3 on the PS3 i can say that the graphics are a step back in alot of areas...massive pop in textures, clipping issues and the draw distance is smaller than my cock.

BC2 outshines it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:27 am

Reaper wrote:
After some time plaing BF3 on the PS3 i can say that the graphics are a step back in alot of areas...massive pop in textures, clipping issues and the draw distance is smaller than my cock.

BC2 outshines it.

I thought they were going to fix all that from the beta? Guess I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?   Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Graphics: WHO THE FUCK CARES?
Page 1 of 1