Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita Empty
PostSubject: MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita   MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:44 am

MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita Metal-gear-solid-zoe-hd-collection-announced-for-playstation-vita

Quote :
By now, you already know about the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and the Zone of the Enders HD Collection. They're coming to the PlayStation 3.

But did you also know they'll be headed to Sony's nifty new portable unit? The buzz at this year's Tokyo Game Show is that both collections will arrive on the PlayStation Vita.

It hasn't been officially announced just yet but based on information we're seeing and hearing now, it's inevitable; the unveiling will come before the conference is over. That being said, will you be more interested in playing such collections on the go? Are they actually better suited for the Vita than the PS3? You wouldn't buy 'em for both platforms, would you? And hey, how about cross-platform saving and data transfers and things like that? Here's hoping we learn more soon.

And by the way, the Vita has earned an official Japanese launch date of December 17. We don't yet know what that means for other regions, but we'll wait and see...

Source: PSX
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita   MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:10 am

What is it with handhelds and remakes. I'd rather play MGS collection on the PS3 with a big TV to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita   MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:58 pm

this was already announced at e3.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita   MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
this was already announced at e3.
For the consoles., not the vita.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita   MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:56 pm

k cool. Too bad I'll playing it on an LCD, HDTV with HD Graphics is better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita   MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MGS, ZoE Collections Set For PlayStation Vita
Page 1 of 1