Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed

Go down 
+5
Based Sonji
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
BioDemon
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

"Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

"Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed   "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:34 am

"Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed Ffx_vita

Quote :
No, it isn't Final Fantasy VII but damn...

After a bit of a lull during Sony's TGS 2011 press conference, they have unveiled something we didn't expect: high-definition versions of Final Fantasy X for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

If you ask the hardcore fans, FFX is one of the best installments in the franchise, and oh yes, it was the last turn-based title in the series, too. To have this in high-definition on either the PS3 or Vita is something awfully special, and if you missed out way back in 2001...well, you aren't a big Final Fantasy fan in the first place. But even if you did play and love it a decade ago, isn't it time to revisit? They didn't show any media for FFX on either the PS3 or Vita but it's enough to know it's coming.

In other Square Enix news from Sony's keynote, Final Fantasy Type-0 for the PSP will release in Japan on October 27, and the publisher also has two launch titles for Vita: Lord of Apocalypse (an action/RPG) and Army Corps of Hell. Details on both coming soon.

Source: PSX
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed   "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:03 am

Well fuck, I'm really going to have to get a ps3 now.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed   "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:29 am

The last FF I actually liked, then again I was only 13.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

"Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed   "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:28 am

I would like to see FFXII remaster in HD.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed   "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:31 am

X isn't my favorite but damn, this is fucking awesome. Incentive to buy a fucking Vita now. The tech continues to amaze me.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed   "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:05 am

I'm going streaking now, this is awesome news.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed   "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed   "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:53 pm

fuck yea FF10 ftw
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed   "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Am I dreaming?
If not, then IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed   "Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Final Fantasy X" HD Confirmed
Page 1 of 1