Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat

Go down 
+5
NoelX2
yonny616
The Enkindler
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 am

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 am

Can something that was never born die?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:25 am

TRF wrote:
No, because it was never born, so it can't die because it was never born Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:53 am

Leonidas wrote:
TRF wrote:
No, because it was never born, so it can't die because it was never born Razz
It was a rhetorical question. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Never really cared for the feature. Would I like to have it? Yeah it's a cool feature. Would I need to have it? No cause I like playing my SP games with me hearing and paying attention to the story's, not some guy talking in the mic about how frustrated he is.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:11 pm

It was never born...silly goose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:41 pm

who cares? I fucking hate people, they piss me off a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:00 pm

It's a great feature to have because of convenience but in the grand scheme of things you shouldn't be using it while playing MP games.

If it's an absolute necessity to chat with your friends while playing other games then you can always improvise. Popular alternatives include skype or phoning your friends. What me and my friend did once was actually use the 360 to chat with each other but while doing 2 different things at once (I was playing PS3, he was watching TV).

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Alanski wrote:
It's a great feature to have because of convenience but in the grand scheme of things you shouldn't be using it while playing MP games.

If it's an absolute necessity to chat with your friends while playing other games then you can always improvise. Popular alternatives include skype or phoning your friends. What me and my friend did once was actually use the 360 to chat with each other but while doing 2 different things at once (I was playing PS3, he was watching TV).

I only use it playing MP games, if I am playing a story driven game, then I want to listen. Although if you are in the same match in say CoD, then you should be able to if you are on opposite teams.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Sometimes I like to sit in a party if I'm playing MP games so I don't have to hear the people in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:41 pm

I think what most people got annoyed at was constantly begging Sony for it and they either ignored the masses or pointlessly teased the idea that it might be coming...just for it to be a lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat    R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. PS3 Cross-Game Chat
Page 1 of 1