Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam Empty
PostSubject: Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam   Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:07 pm

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/20550/valve_s_gabe_newell_says_we_want_ea_s_games_on_steam/index.html

Now that Crysis 2 is gone from Steam, ironic now huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam   Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 pm

And now Dragon Age II it seems
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam   Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 pm

chobo500 wrote:

lol fuk you EA! You remove games from other services for them to just use yours. That is so BS.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam   Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:45 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

lol fuk you EA! You remove games from other services for them to just use yours. That is so BS.

EA didn't pull the game, valve pulled it because EA was trying to sell the legacy expansion pack within the game.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam   Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:51 pm

chobo500 wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

EA didn't pull the game, valve pulled it because EA was trying to sell the legacy expansion pack within the game.

oh. Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam 1443829230 Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam   Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:04 am

Troo brad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam   Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabe Newell wants EA games on Steam
Page 1 of 1