Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games That Steam Needs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Games That Steam Needs Empty
PostSubject: Games That Steam Needs   Games That Steam Needs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Heroes Of Might & Magic III
- The third game is widely considered the best in the series, and with a steam community the multi-player could be revived.

Grand Theft Auto London
- Considering Steam has almost the entire collection including the first, why not this game? It's a classic!

Broken Sword IV: The Angel of Death
- With 5 coming fairly soon, and the previous 3 games being available on the service, 4 should be a no-brainer.

Monkey Island & Grim Fandango
- The LucasArts selection on Steam is very underwhelming. These games are LucasArts best, and so should be there!

World of Warcraft & Guild Wars 2
- As I play both of these games, I would love to see them added on the service. It would make communication with other players much easier. Sure, you can add non-steam games to your library but to be able to track stats, plus the all-round accessibility and community are features worth having.

LBA 2: Twinsen's Odyssey
- Much like Grim Fandango, LBA2 is an adventure title that never really made its mark on the industry, despite having the quality of a legend of zelda game and the kind of charm never seen before. Being available on steam, particularly during sales would guarantee a lot of sales to a demography yet untapped.
Back to top Go down

Games That Steam Needs
Page 1 of 1