Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360)

Go down 
+2
Archduke
Azazel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) Empty
PostSubject: Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360)   Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Deja Vu abounds.

Developer: Nearly All Mainstream Ones
Publisher: [See Developer]
Platform(s): Everything with a screen
Release Date: Theses games come out faster then bunnies reproduce
Rating: Mature
Genre: First Person Shooter
Purchase: USA
Purchase: UK

Story

Sgt. Asshole: Bad guys, kill them NAOW!!!
Pvt. McDouchebag: Yeah America FTW!!!
-Clearly the best written dialogue ever written for anything

The story is undoubtedly and factually awesome. It talks about the totally original subject of real life war in a fictional story with true facts. Here the obviously evil here the Nazi-Russian-Muslims from NaziRussiaStan have unveiled their evil plan of world domination, collecting nukes, and ethnic genocide. Also obvious is that ONLY America can save the day since every other nation/super-power is a weak pushover. You play as Pvt. Bob McDouchebag, he is practically a super hero, you can tell from his lack of personality and how he acknowledges the superiority of America.

Anyway, the dictator of NaziRussiaStan, Stalin Osama Hitler, (by the way, both the name of the country and leader are unknown since no one cared enough to remember, so we gave them those because they are so clearly evil and have oil) clearly wants to rule the world, despite it's lying to the world by saying it has no nukes (we haven't found then either but we KNOW they are there, and will find then eventually), and that they have done nothing and wish to be left alone (yeah, right). They also have oil, which always belongs to America and they are clearly stealing it even though it was on their land. Such evils cannot go unpunished. We can do this because America is so superior and perfect that we can see through their bullshit and Europe knows of our perfection so they follow us there too.

I know this is the end of the game, but because America is clearly perfect and invincible, we win and the other nations finally get somewhat smarter by becoming part of America, in fact, the last few missions are you fighting the evil countries who don't want to be part of America, clearly those evil do-ers deserve to die for not understanding FREEDOM!

The story is not only perfect, but it is nice and too the point with no drawn out bullshit. I beat it in 2 hours.

America FUCK YEAH!
Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) America-fuck-yeah

Gameplay

"An American is here, we're saved!"
-A non-American ally

"An American is here! Oh Shit!"
-An evil do-er

This game plays exactly like every other game in the series with no changes which is why it is very unique. Your gun is useless unless you aim down sights and you are given free kills every time you kill some people in a row without dying. Also the most powerful weapon is not unbalanced as you might think, clearly such a weapon is used by the pros and you should too.

Tweak the settings right and you can make your knife far superior to any gun in the game, as well as making you run faster then Sonic The Hedgehog on Crack will also making you bullet proof, invincible, and invisible.

The campaign also has an interesting morale system. Since you are an American you cause all your allies to worship you like Jesus, and just like in real life you will instantly make them so overjoyed that they get erections when they see you, just like in real life.

Your enemies will literally shit themselves and die when they see you. Since we Americans are, again, so awesome, enemies will die on the spot if;

1-They hear anything remotely having to do with America.
2-They see an American.
3-An American looks at them.

Just like in real life.

Also like real life is how the Americans have regenerating health, are bullet proof, invincible, and one man armies that can destroy an entire country with one pistol shot. Just like in real life.

Also, because it is realistic, it takes skill.

[youtube][/youtube]

Graphics

Everything is brown, that makes it realistic, and therefore better. There is also violence and sex too.

Realistic Graphics at their finest
Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) 300px-Color_icon_brown.svg_

Sound

Everything sounds like it should and totally realistic, like how the Americans sound like angels.

Guns

It has been a great honor as an American to play a game that finally portrays us accurately, not like everyone else who says that we []stole the credit[] for ending World War 2 and what-not. It is also awesome to know that my rights in the Bill of Rights totally protect all my rights, such as the ability to play this game uncensored and allowing it to exist. It is perfect in every way and honest.

Unfortunately no one will be able to play the game since Congress said something about this game being a threat to national security and saying things they did not like. That is okay since Congress is always right and only doing this to protect us from terrorists, clearly.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360)   Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:58 pm

haha great review ezek. This sounds like the best fucking game ever. Everyone's oil belongs to America. if you aren't American, you shall die. Congress knows everything, lol.

America FUCK YEAH! Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) 21888
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360)   Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) 725796345
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360)   Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 pm

LMAO that is gold man Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) 725796345
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360)   Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 am

Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) 13116810

Epic shit bro.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360)   Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:24 pm

CBD7 was better. But I heard CBD9 will be more like CBD6..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360)   Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Lol deus. You have hidden talent within the gaming subject. USE IT Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) 21888
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360)   Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezek reviews Counter Battlefield of Duty 8 (Xbox 360)
Page 1 of 1