Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Views on firearms?

Go down 
+15
Bluenose
King_Skibatrax
Dam_Noir
Stoney
ghost23
igame
Mikenuge
Based Sonji
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Ihsahn
BioDemon
TheJubJub5721
Shigdig
Pickles1337
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Views on firearms? - Page 2 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Views on firearms?   Views on firearms? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 am

I'm doubtful that would ever happen. And even if it does, it will get repealed in 0.1 seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Views on firearms?   Views on firearms? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:18 am

Teckno wrote:
I'm doubtful that would ever happen. And even if it does, it will get repealed in 0.1 seconds.

With or without the governments help XD
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Views on firearms? - Page 2 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Views on firearms?   Views on firearms? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Background checks are fine so long as they are not ridden with a lot of bullshit (i.e. things like ADD being a disqualification for ownership or limiting ownership to flint-lock pistols).

Thing is that you can't ban them now because it would cause more trouble, in America at least. This is because not every criminal here gets their guns legally. For example they can still be bought off the black market (which would be flooding with guns if such a ban happens) or through illegal immigrants which can sell you guns you could never get even with current laws and they would be untraceable.
Back to top Go down
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: Views on firearms?   Views on firearms? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Views on firearms? - Page 2 264jlzq

ill just leave this here...
Back to top Go down
Jones
Villager
Villager
Jones

Stature : 5
USA
Playing : If I say so.

PostSubject: Re: Views on firearms?   Views on firearms? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 pm

I own a gun, and I think everyone should. They're a useful tool, and as was said before, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

And currently in Wyoming, one can carry a concealed weapon without a permit.

Most people here use them for hunting, though.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Views on firearms?   Views on firearms? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 pm

ADV3N7URER!!!!! wrote:

Is it just me or are the words on that little graph...blurry.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Views on firearms?   Views on firearms? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
ADV3N7URER!!!!! wrote:

Is it just me or are the words on that little graph...blurry.

It's a gif so there is no background color and the words don't mix well with the grey forum color.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Views on firearms?   Views on firearms? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Jones wrote:
I own a gun, and I think everyone should. They're a useful tool, and as was said before, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

And currently in Wyoming, one can carry a concealed weapon without a permit.

Most people here use them for hunting, though.

Then why give people access to firearms?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Views on firearms?   Views on firearms? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Views on firearms?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2