Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories in Gaming

Go down 
+3
Orc
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:39 am

What are some of your greatest memories in gaming?

Back when my brother lived at home we would play Halo 3 MP all the time. And if it was a vehicle map, the other team was done for. Me and my brother would hop in the good old warthog before anyone else. I would drive and he would gun and we would just rape. Valhala was obviously the best map for this. Sometimes we would go a whole round without dying. One game I ended up getting 43 driver assists...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Memories in Gaming XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:41 am

I had good times shitting myself while playing Silent Hill 2. Still the best survival horror of all time.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 am

TRF wrote:
I had good times shitting myself while playing Silent Hill 2. Still the best survival horror of all time.

I'll have to give it a try. What systems is it on?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Memories in Gaming XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

PS2, Xbox, and PC

I reckon you'll give the PC version a go.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 am

I remember in halo 3 it was a 5 V 5 shotgun capture the flag match. Although 3 players of us that appeared to be on one console left. So me and my friend on seperate consoles had to win against 5 kids. Those kids were through the headset like LOLOLOL THIS GUN B EASY. So me and my friend went on party chat to make a strategy. *me on defense and him on offense* And we won by 3-0. They kept rushing us with 3 people at the same time and we just kept triple killing them. We kept sending them messages saying *LOL 5 vs 2 and you still sucked ass lololol* Razz

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 am

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

PS2, Xbox, and PC

I reckon you'll give the PC version a go.

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 am

The first time I ever played Little Big Adventure 2.
I was 5 or 6 years old. I remember I couldn't get it to start and I ended up crying out of frustration :ultracry:
lol then my dad sorted it out and once I was playing it was an amazing experience! I mean I can remember my reactions exactly. I can remember everything how it was. Just plain incredible.... To this day it is one of the greatest, most charming, most moving games I have ever played. Those who never played it have missed out on a gem.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:29 pm

As a 10 year old, playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and completing the Water Temple with no help. Now that was a fucking achievement.

The only time I ever looked for help was getting Biggoron's Sword.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:24 pm

I had this demo of a silent hill game for my ps2, i think i got it by mail, i played it for some time, and i ended up thinking "fuck this game"
The game was too damn evil, so i tried pushing the power button to turn it off and it wouldn't turn off, i tried opening the tray to take it out and it wouldn't come out.
At that point i wasn't sure what to think, i was soft of freaked out a bit, i thought the game was fucking posses. That had never happen to me with another game.

So i covered my ps2 with gasoline and burned it along with that evil game, shit had to be done...nah i just plugged it off

But getting oral while playing LBP with the lady friend, best gaming moment.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 pm

igame wrote:
I had this demo of a silent hill game for my ps2, i think i got it by mail, i played it for some time, and i ended up thinking "fuck this game"
The game was too damn evil, so i tried pushing the power button to turn it off and it wouldn't turn off, i tried opening the tray to take it out and it wouldn't come out.
At that point i wasn't sure what to think, i was soft of freaked out a bit, i thought the game was fucking posses. That had never happen to me with another game.

So i covered my ps2 with gasoline and burned it along with that evil game, shit had to be done...nah i just plugged it off

But getting oral while playing LBP with the lady friend, best gaming moment.

LOL. I bet you where like, OH YEAH GIVE IT TO ME!!!

My best gaming moment is when I completed the greatest platforming games of all time, Banjo-Kazooie. And its sequel, Banjo-Tooie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Oral sex + Littlebigplanet

interesting juxtaposition right there
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:49 pm

My dad getting me a PS2 with Crash Bandicoot and NFS....then I got a shot. OWWWWWW.
Ahhhhh....I miss those days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

Memories in Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories in Gaming   Memories in Gaming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories in Gaming
Page 1 of 1