Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ys: Memories of Celceta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Ys: Memories of Celceta StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Ys: Memories of Celceta Empty
PostSubject: Ys: Memories of Celceta   Ys: Memories of Celceta I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Ys: Memories of Celceta Ys-memories-of-celceta-silver-anniversary-edition-326445.2
Coming out in November

There is also a limited edition
Ys: Memories of Celceta Ys-memories-of-celceta-silver-anniversary-edition-326445.1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ys: Memories of Celceta   Ys: Memories of Celceta I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:12 pm

thank you based Xseed.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Ys: Memories of Celceta ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Ys: Memories of Celceta   Ys: Memories of Celceta I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:44 am

I have never played a Ys game in my life. Are they fun? Would I like it?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Ys: Memories of Celceta   Ys: Memories of Celceta I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Thank fuck they are localizing it. This is one of Vita's best games out at the moment.

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
I have never played a Ys game in my life.  Are they fun?  Would I like it?
Depends on the game. I really enjoyed YS 7 because it was really fast paced hack n' slashy but not in a God of War kind of way, in a more satisfying way. Razz
That was a fun game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ys: Memories of Celceta   Ys: Memories of Celceta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ys: Memories of Celceta
Page 1 of 1