Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underappreciated Xbox 360 games!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! Empty
PostSubject: Underappreciated Xbox 360 games!   Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 am

We post games that scored perhaps pretty badly and maybe also flopped in sales but are actually very good games.

Divinity II: Ego Draconis/Dragon Knight Saga
Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! Divini10 I've not got the game myself yet but from what I've played, it's really good. Similar to Dragon Age but actually free roam and you can turn into a dragon!
Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! Notdra10

Crash Of The Titans
Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! Crasho10
I don't care if you've played the original games or not. Crash Of The Titans is a good game in every sense of the word. It's addictive and it has nice gameplay elements not seen anywhere else. But still, haters gonna hate...
Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! Crash-10

Timeshift
Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! Box_1110
I don't really get what's not to like. It's a pretty tight shooter and you can manipulate time. That is pretty damn awesome.
And when you find people online, multiplayer's a blast.
Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! 92953110

You go!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Underappreciated Xbox 360 games!   Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 am

I might try Timeshift, if I can find it cheap on Amazon.

But I would have to say:

Shadowrun - its a pretty fun cross platform shooter, kinda like CS but with powers and such. Its actually really fun once you get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Underappreciated Xbox 360 games!   Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:54 am

TimeShift looks extremely similar to Killzone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Underappreciated Xbox 360 games!   Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:34 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I might try Timeshift, if I can find it cheap on Amazon.

But I would have to say:

Shadowrun - its a pretty fun cross platform shooter, kinda like CS but with powers and such. Its actually really fun once you get used to it.

definately do! It's really fun (though I couldn't complete it because I bought it preowned and it's scratched so keeps crashing) and probably very cheap. It deserved AA I reckon. It's better than a lot of shooters out there.
Also yeah I can't believe I forgot about shadowrun! It's incredible value as well, like 5$ for a tight, addictive, varied online shooter!

@ Teck, ah I guess it is kinda but what's cool with timeshift is the time shifting abilities I love you hence the name
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Underappreciated Xbox 360 games!   Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Teckno wrote:
TimeShift looks extremely similar to Killzone.

Timeshift's main gameplay mechanic is manipulating time. Unless I have missed a big chunk of Killzone, that isn't a gameplay element in it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Underappreciated Xbox 360 games!   Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 pm

lol no. I was basing the looks of that picture, has a similar style to Killzone. I dunno, could just be me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Underappreciated Xbox 360 games!   Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 am

Teckno wrote:
lol no. I was basing the looks of that picture, has a similar style to Killzone. I dunno, could just be me.

Some moar screens:
Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! Timeshift3
Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! SimnewTimeShift_360Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! Timeshift1Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! 18306_normal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underappreciated Xbox 360 games!   Underappreciated Xbox 360 games! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underappreciated Xbox 360 games!
Page 1 of 1