Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.

Go down 
+6
The Enkindler
Archduke
The_Biotic_God
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
yonny616
10 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

All I have to say is Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. 1443829230 Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. 1443829230 Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. 1443829230 Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. 1443829230
http://www.dualshockers.com/2011/06/27/parents-associations-denounces-supreme-court-ruling-in-favor-of-videogames/
Quote :
“Countless independent studies confirm what most parents instinctively know to be true: repeated exposure to violent video games has a harmful and long-term effect on children. Despite these troubling findings, video game manufacturers have fought tooth and nail for the ‘right’ to line their pockets at the expense of America’s children. Today, the Supreme Court sided with them and against parents”
Fucking stupid Parents Association. Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. 457301478
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:03 pm

There are no good studies that confirm what the PA says as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm

You're the fucking parent! YOU control what your kid plays! You do the parenting, not the fucking government!
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Lololol even my dad hates the Parents Association.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm

I just facedesked so hard it broke my table.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 pm

McCain is a natural at facepalming. I bet he did it pretty hard when Obama got elected.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:12 pm

I officially lost hope in humanity.
If parents are so irresponsible these days then God help us all...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Then don't buy it for your son or daughter. Stupid parents. Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. 1443829230
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Like i said in another thread, videogames dont make me violent....stupid people do.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:44 pm

We all thought my lil bro was going to be a serial killer when he grew up because of Goldeneye, but he's fine...
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Look at it this way eventually all these people will grow old and senile and we'll be the parents. And we'll be hated by the younger generation because we hate something they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.   Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parents Association Denounces Supreme Court Ruling in Favor of Video Games.
Page 1 of 1