Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".

Go down 
+6
Orc
The Enkindler
NoelX2
Archduke
TheJubJub5721
yonny616
10 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 pm

U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". 1443829230 They focus on video games and other crap that doesn't matter, but they don't focus on our economy.
http://vividgamer.com/2011/06/24/u-s-supreme-court-to-rule-on-violent-video-game-bill-monday/
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:05 pm

I'm gonna kill somebody. This fucking government makes me want to hurt someone, not fucking video games.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:41 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I'm gonna kill somebody. This fucking government makes me want to hurt someone, not fucking video games.

agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 pm

You fucking kidding?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:20 am

Stupid old fools, "Our Children" this "Our Children" that.
Go fuck yourselves, idiots, stop worrying about what other people's children are doing and spend some time with your own!
Californian law: Helping Parents Avoid Responsibility Since 2005.

Last edited by Leonidas on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 am

Tbh I don't care. I am 18 and therefore I can buy whatever game I like.

But it is stupid still. I've played gta ever since I was 6 or 7. Have I gone out and killed someone? Stolen a car? lol no, I rarely even got into fights or was that violent a person throughout my childhood and teens (so far).

That being said, video games can lead to violence, but the same way a film can! It depends on the viewer, whether they are responsible enough. You can't regulate it in that way, you can't look at a person's criminal record every time they want to buy a game Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:02 pm

This is fucking stupid. Fix the damn economy then we can talk about my violent behavior.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:42 pm

I'v comitted assault, criminal damage, breach of the peace, drunk and disorderly and had brutal fights in bars and in the street.

None of it was through violent video games, it was through morons pissing me off. Morons like these people complaining about violent video games when the blame lies with the lazy fucking parents.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:25 pm

I blame those Parents like these

Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 pm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/08-1448.pdf

Suck it California!

First Amendment FTW!
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:33 pm

chobo500 wrote:
http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/08-1448.pdf

Suck it California!

First Amendment FTW!

Fuck yea!!! GOD I love the constitution.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Constitution - 23849723947239472398472394
California - 2 (Tupac and "Going back to cali")
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:09 pm

OH YEAH!:cheers: Suck it government, you can't stop the gamers. U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". 21888
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".   U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill". I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on "Violent Video Game Bill".
Page 1 of 1