Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are Video Games Sexist?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Are Video Games Sexist? Empty
PostSubject: Are Video Games Sexist?   Are Video Games Sexist? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:49 pm

WHAT A BABE. I COULD MARRY HER
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are Video Games Sexist?   Are Video Games Sexist? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Wow, she utterly demolished all the arguments made by social justice warriors in a mere 6 minutes by actually looking at the research. Guess that's what you get when you pit a former philosophy professor against a bunch of amateur critics with communication degrees.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Are Video Games Sexist?   Are Video Games Sexist? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Not just research but by asserting common sense.
Sexy women? Lots of guns and violence and action with male protagonists? SJW's and many ignorant feminists say that's sexist. This clever feminist states that it's fine because MEN are the core demography. Just like women's magazines cater to women's interests like health and beauty, and sexualise men. That's fine because it's GEARED TOWARDS WOMEN.

COMMON SENSE IS ALL.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Are Video Games Sexist?   Are Video Games Sexist? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:16 pm

She's the hero feminism needs, but not the one it deserves.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Are Video Games Sexist? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Are Video Games Sexist?   Are Video Games Sexist? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:29 am

I wish Jack was here. Then this thread would've had like 100 posts by now.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Are Video Games Sexist?   Are Video Games Sexist? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:19 pm

I think Feminists should be more worried about women's magazines. They are sexist towards men AND women.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Are Video Games Sexist? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Are Video Games Sexist?   Are Video Games Sexist? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Teckno wrote:
I think Feminists should be more worried about women's magazines. They are sexist towards men AND women.

This.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Are Video Games Sexist?   Are Video Games Sexist? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Teckno wrote:

Honestly, I don't think they are sexist. They are sexist by feminists standards.. but "sexualising" the opposite sex isn't sexist. It's just natural.
Back to top Go down

Are Video Games Sexist?
Page 1 of 1