Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UGC gets an Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

UGC gets an Update Empty
PostSubject: UGC gets an Update   UGC gets an Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:53 am

Quote :
Good news, everyone!

We're about two weeks beyond launch, and it's already time for a UGC update. Just two additions this time around, but I think you'll all be most pleased. You can expect to see these updates soon--by the end of the week at the latest, so keep an eye out! An in-game message will appear when they've been added (assuming you're connected to the UGC servers, of course).

First, based on feedback from both the beta and the most recent influx of inFAMOUS 2 UGC users, we are implementing a Search Feature. Once added, you'll be able to find this feature under the User-Generated Content menu, and can use it to search for any word or words you'd like (including PSN handles). This will present you with a list of missions, from which you'll be able to play, remix, or add to your queue for later. This should simplify the process of finding your friends' missions.

Second, you can expect to see a new content pack added to the list: Vehicles! The likes of which contains a few emergency vehicles, and a few vehicles you may recognize from the main game. (Sorry, no helicopter yet!)

As stated above, these features will be implemented soon. As long as you're connected to the UGC server you'll be informed via in-game message once they're available, so keep an eye out!

Thanks everyone!

-TIm M
-Sucker Punch Productions UGC Support
Finally, now I can search for the missions I want.
More updates to come judging by the bolded quote.

http://forum.infamousthegame.com/t5/UGC-Mission-Design/UGC-Features-Inbound/td-p/13210884
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

UGC gets an Update
Page 1 of 1