Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PSN UPDATE...

Go down 
+8
Hydell
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Archduke
igame
Bluenose
Stigma
Angelus
Mecha
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PSN UPDATE... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:51 pm

It's still down.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PSN UPDATE... ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Thanks for the update. I really didn't know whether or not it was down.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Man this is fucking bogus. It's been 17 days already. I can only poke fun at PS3 fanboys for so long before it starts affecting me too. I've been turning my PSP on every 2 hours to see it's up yet. It was supposed to go back up 2 days ago.

JazzMunky wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^
why is it claled the ps3?

coz it has no gaem!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ownt
It's funny how quickly you forgot when Xbox 360 was down for 2 weeks back in 2007, and you pay for it. Just sayin'.
360 stillz haz no gaemz. Uncharted Tree b147ch. :alone:

Okay, what's with people and this. XBL WAS NEVER DOWN. The servers were being flooded with too many people and some people couldn't get access to all XBL features and matchmaking was slow. I'm pretty sure it would have been a big deal if XBL went down for 2 weeks and everyone would have remembers, but it never did.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PSN UPDATE... Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:14 pm

I deleted the troll comments. Now only post if you have an update on the status of PSN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Teckno wrote:
I deleted the troll comments. Now only post if you have an update on the status of PSN.

Alrighty then

PSN is still down
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:25 pm

PSN was supposed to come up today.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Dear Friends,
I know this has been a frustrating time for all of you.Let me assure you that the resources of this company have been focused on investigating the entire nature and impact of the cyber-attack we’ve all experienced and on fixing it. We are absolutely dedicated to restoring full and safe service as soon as possible and rewarding you for your patience. We will settle for nothing less.To date, there is no confirmed evidence any credit card or personal information has been misused, and we continue to monitor the situation closely. We are also moving ahead with plans to help protect our customers from identity theft around the world. A program for U.S. PlayStation Network and Qriocity customers that includes a $1 million identity theft insurance policy per user was launched earlier today and announcements for other regions will be coming soon.As we have announced, we will be offering a “Welcome Back” package to our customers once our PlayStation Network and Qriocity services are up and running. This will include, among other benefits, a month of free PlayStation Plus membership for all PSN customers, as well as an extension of subscriptions for PlayStation Plus and Music Unlimited customers to make up for time lost.As a company we — and I — apologize for the inconvenience and concern caused by this attack. Under the leadership of Kazuo Hirai, we have teams working around the clock and around the world to restore your access to those services as quickly, and as safely, as possible.I know some believe we should have notified our customers earlier than we did. It’s a fair question. As soon as we discovered the potential scope of the intrusion, we shut down the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services and hired some of the best technical experts in the field to determine what happened. I wish we could have gotten the answers we needed sooner, but forensic analysis is a complex, time-consuming process. Hackers, after all, do their best to cover their tracks, and it took some time for our experts to find those tracks and begin to identify what personal information had — or had not — been taken.As a result of what we discovered we notified you of the breach. Our investigation is ongoing, and we are upgrading our security so that if attacks like this happen again, our defenses will be even stronger. In the last few months, Sony has faced a terrible earthquake and tsunami in Japan. But now we are facing a very man-made event – a criminal attack on us — and on you — and we are working with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies around the world to apprehend those responsible.In the coming days, we will restore service to the networks and welcome you back to the fun. I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are committed to serving you to the very best of our ability, protecting your information better than ever, and getting you back to what you signed up for – all the games and great entertainment experiences that you expect from Sony.

With best regards,
Howard Stringer

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/05/a-letter-from-howard-stringer/
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PSN UPDATE... ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Anonymous and the other hackers are screwed, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:43 am

PSN is still down?

PSN UPDATE... Thx-captain-obvious2

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:33 am

The media has no idea what Anon even is.

''Two people from Anonymous claim that Anon was behind the attack."

WUT.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:35 am

Sonji wrote:

WUT.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:36 am

^
post booster!!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:38 am

Lykos wrote:
^
post booster!!

BOOST POSTER!!!!
Back to top Go down
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:15 pm

When we held the press conference in Japan last week, based on what we knew, we expected to have the services online within a week. We were unaware of the extent of the attack on Sony Online Entertainment servers, and we are taking this opportunity to conduct further testing of the incredibly complex system. We know many of you are wanting to play games online, chat with your friends and enjoy all of the services PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have to offer, and trust me when I say we’re doing everything we can to make it happen. We will update you with more information as soon as we have it. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience of this network outage.

- Patrick Seybold

PSN UPDATE... 1443829230 PSN UPDATE... 1443829230 PSN UPDATE... 1443829230 PSN UPDATE... 1443829230 :x
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Sonji wrote:

WUT.
PSN UPDATE... 1443829230
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PSN UPDATE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN UPDATE...   PSN UPDATE... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN UPDATE...
Page 1 of 1