Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God dammit, Bryan Singer!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

God dammit, Bryan Singer! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

God dammit, Bryan Singer! Empty
PostSubject: God dammit, Bryan Singer!   God dammit, Bryan Singer! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:56 am

God dammit, Bryan Singer! Caxv3c10

Why did you bring back the black leather suits AGAIN!? This ain't the early 2000s anymore. -________-
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

God dammit, Bryan Singer! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: God dammit, Bryan Singer!   God dammit, Bryan Singer! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:02 am

Because that was the issue of those X-Men movies. Forget their piss-poor writing, it's totally the leather of their outfits.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: God dammit, Bryan Singer!   God dammit, Bryan Singer! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:09 am

I mean, I'm sure it's still going to be a good movie. But come on! Even DC movies have more colorful outfits.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

God dammit, Bryan Singer! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: God dammit, Bryan Singer!   God dammit, Bryan Singer! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 2:47 pm

That's not leather, it's just black.

God dammit, Bryan Singer! RavenMystique-Jennifer-Lawrence-and-PeterQuicksilver-Evan-Peters-x-men-apocalypse
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

God dammit, Bryan Singer! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: God dammit, Bryan Singer!   God dammit, Bryan Singer! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:44 pm

First Class was the only good one
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: God dammit, Bryan Singer!   God dammit, Bryan Singer! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:10 pm

Obviously, Bryan Singer hasn't read Astonishing X-Men. God dammit, Bryan Singer! 2505020059

Also Cyclops gets snubbed AGAIN! How can you do this to the leader of the X-Men? It's as if Bryan Singer learn nothing from his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

God dammit, Bryan Singer! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: God dammit, Bryan Singer!   God dammit, Bryan Singer! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:47 am

Mecha wrote:
Obviously, Bryan Singer hasn't read Astonishing X-Men. God dammit, Bryan Singer! 2505020059

Also Cyclops gets snubbed AGAIN! How can you do this to the leader of the X-Men? It's as if Bryan Singer learn nothing from his mistakes.
Singer hasn't read any comic. What mistakes? He's made three great X-Men films with little care for Cyclops. His "mistakes" are irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: God dammit, Bryan Singer!   God dammit, Bryan Singer! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:54 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Singer hasn't read any comic. What mistakes? He's made three great Wolverine films with little care for Cyclops. His "mistakes" are irrelevant.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: God dammit, Bryan Singer!   God dammit, Bryan Singer! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:45 am

Looks like Matthew Vaughn, James Mangold and Tim Miller are the only directors that care about the comics.

God dammit, Bryan Singer! X-men_10

God dammit, Bryan Singer! Wolver10

God dammit, Bryan Singer! 20160210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God dammit, Bryan Singer!   God dammit, Bryan Singer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God dammit, Bryan Singer!
Page 1 of 1