Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy

Go down 
+4
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 am

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy 81218a10

Quote :
A lawsuit was filed in Hawaiian federal court today. The suit accuses Bryan Singer, the director of X-Men: Days of Future Past and Jack The Giant Killer, of "sexually abusing" a teenage boy. In the court documents that were obtained by The Wrap, plaintiff Michael Egan, accuses Singer of forcibly sodomizing him when he was 17-years-old. Allegedly, the abuse began in 1999. Egan, claims that Singer supplied him with drugs and alcohol and would fly him out to Hawaii for their sexual encounters. The suit also mentions that Egan was not the only underage boy that Singer took advantage of.

The abuse allegedly began in 1998, shortly after Egan was lured to parties at a house in Encino, Calif. where a high school friend lived, the lawsuit claims. The house, known as the M & C Estate, was often the site of “notorious parties” where adult males allegedly preyed on young boys, the lawsuit claims.

According to the lawsuit, Egan was a model and aspiring actor. The documents claim Singer told Egan at one such party that “the adults who resided in or frequented the M & C Estate controlled Hollywood and could decide whether Plaintiff's career aspirations and hopes would be realized” and was also present when Egan was warned to keep those men “happy.”

The men supposedly told Egan they were sure he was homosexual according to their “gaydar,” even though Egan told them he was straight.

This lawsuit is just the first of many to come, said Egan's attorney, Jeff Herman. He plans to file more lawsuits with the courts against Singer and other men that were in attendance for these alleged sex parties.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:03 am

Pretty fucked up if true. I can't imagine going through something like that, not just one-time abuse which is bad enough, but ongoing.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:52 am

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni57082024/?ref_=hm_nw_tp_t1

Quote :
Allegations that “X-Men” director Bryan Singer sexually abused an underaged boy are “completely without merit,” his attorney Martin Singer told TheWrap on Wednesday. Singer said he learned of the lawsuit through a Wrap news alert, and had not otherwise been advised of the action against his client. Also read:‘X-Men’ Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy “We are very confident that Bryan will be vindicated in this absurd and defamatory lawsuit,” he said. “It is obvious that this case was filed in an attempt to get publicity at the time when Bryan’ s new movie is about to open, etc.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 am

I've actually heard a lot of stuff like this about Singer from others
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:14 pm

That's fucking gross.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:16 pm

:megusta: 
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:43 pm

According to their "gaydars"? Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy 725796345 Seems those people need their money back.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Yonny, child rape isn't funny u sick pedo fuck.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Orion calling me sick? Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy 725796345 Also what are you talking about? I'm making fun of the whole "Our gaydars thought you were gay". Orion go run along, do something with yourself because you've become the most annoying user on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:51 pm

So you've used that laughing smiley twice in a thread about children being drugged and viciously raped, what the fuck is wrong with you? This isn't fucking funny you disgusting piece of shit. What would you do if that was a brother, sister or cousin of yours? Would you be cracking fucking jokes about it and being all cheery?

Jesus man, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:09 pm

I'm making fun of the concept of a "gaydar" not the situation, then again your level of reading is below a kindergartener. Go troll elsewhere. I have better things to do than sit here and argue with the most pathetic user that ever registered on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:26 pm

Oh you were making "fun".

Here's the thing sunshine, child rape isn't what us normal people call fun you sick son of a bitch.

You have better things to do other than arguing with a non-pedo like me? Hey what are you doing now? Oh that's right, arguing with me.

Go on, bring more humour and hilarious gaydar jokes on the subject regarding children being drugged and brutally raped.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:40 pm

Damn. Singer is screwed. Some say there's no such thing as bad publicity, but this IS bad publicity and so close to X-Men DOFP. Fox better start getting to seperate X-Men and Singer as much as possible. There's people talking about Singer's "Apt Pupil" scandal.

@Orion You know what fuck it, I got time. Tell me, how am I making fun of a person being drugged and raped? Please, tell me. I'm clearly not making fun of the situation, or the victim. You know what I mean by "making fun"? I'm mocking the concept of "gaydar" because there's no such thing as a "gaydar". A "gaydar" is a stupid conecpt that usually relies on stereotypes. Why can't I laugh at the concept? It's a stupid concept. I'm mocking the people who raped him, not the victim and not the situation. So please, shut the fuck up and actually read what I typed instead of twisting my words.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Jesus Christ so you're mocking Singer? What ever happened to innocent till proven guilty?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Never said whether Singer was guilty or not.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Orion shut the fuck up and cut the crap.

Don't even try to say people are being insensitive on the forum when you are the most insensitive one there is.

Quit acting like the fucking devil one day and the patron saint the next. Stick to one and you'll get your merit for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 am

Orion is just trolling. Also, I'd prefer it if we didn't discuss X-Men: Days of Future Past or Singer's career at all, really.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 am

Okay then Herschel McGregor, when have I ever been insensitive on this forum regarding CHILD RAPE?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:38 am

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni57086734/?ref_=hm_nw_tp_t5

Quote :
Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, Bryan Singer’s accuser Michael Egan said his mother first reported the allegations of sexual abuse to the Los Angeles Police Department when he was 17 years old.

“It basically fell on deaf ears and I basically buried it deep within me” after that, he told reporters.

The plaintiff who filed suit against “X-Men” director Bryan Singer, claiming that the helmer sexually assaulted him multiple times some 15 years ago beginning at the age of 15, appeared alongside his attorney Jeff Herman at the media event in Beverly Hills.
Herman, who specializes in sexual assault cases, said that he expects to file additional cases against alleged perpetrators by April 24 in Hawaii. That is the cutoff date for the statute of limitations there.
The lawsuit was filed on Wednesday in Hawaii, where Egan claims he was flown multiple times in 1999 and forced to have non-consensual sex with Singer.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:04 am

Mecha wrote:

Two years ago;

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:40 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/19/documentarian-amy-berg-working-on-hollywood-sex-abuse-expose-involving-bryan-singer

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:34 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/bryan-singer-dropping-out-of-all-press-for-x-men-days-of-fut

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy Enhanced-887-1397865473-2
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy   Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Bryan Singer
'He Had Every Chance to Rape Me and Didn't'
... Says Gay Disney Actor

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy 0418-m10

Quote :
A former Disney actor is calling BS on allegations Bryan Singer once sexually assaulted an underage actor ... telling us the "X-Men" director could have raped him plenty of times -- but never laid a hand on him.

Matthew Smith -- a gay actor who starred in some "Wizards of Waverly Place" episodes -- says he met Singer in 2007 through a friend when he was 17 ... and they grew close over the next 2 years.

Matt says he and Singer were alone several times -- even flying together on a private jet -- but Singer never tried to force himself on the actor. Bryan even invited Smith's mom to tag along for dinner.

As we previously reported, Singer is one of many who attends wild Hollywood parties with young gay males.

Smith says he's sure Michael Egan -- the guy accusing Singer of sexually assaulting him at an L.A. party in '98 and Hawaii in '99 -- is only in it for the money adding, "he'll get murdered in court."

Time will tell.

Source TMZ
Back to top Go down

Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing teenage boy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next