Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? Empty
PostSubject: Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt?   Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt?   Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:31 pm

It's not launching next year thanks to the Unity debacle, being that this is the team that developed AC Unity, and due to the Assassin's Creed film launching next fall.

After Assassin's Creed:Syndicate being surprisingly really good, I'm actually kind of looking forward to this. Maybe they'll learn from their mistakes after the somewhat unplayable and very boring travesty that was Assassin's Creed: Unity. Seeing that they are breaking the trend of yearly releases has me hopeful for the future of this franchise.

Of course, it's also possible that this new game could suck really badly lol. I still want an AC game in Feudal Based Nippon, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt?   Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:11 am

Fuck Nippon, I want China, Russia and India
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt?   Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:59 pm

Ancient Egypt or 1800's Egypt?

I think both would be cool tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt?   Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt?   Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:56 pm

'Tis for the better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt?   Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:14 pm

At least we are getting an Assassin's Creed movie this year, set within the same universe as the games.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt?   Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Assassin's Creed coming in 2017, will be set in Egypt?
Page 1 of 1