Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? Empty
PostSubject: Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film?   Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:58 am

Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? Deadsh10

Quote :
There are loads of rumours doing the rounds about characters like Batgirl appearing in Batman v Superman and Black Canary showing up in Justice League, and regardless of how many of those pan out, it's clear that Warner Bros. are building the ranks of their Cinematic Universe up very quickly. With Will Smith set to take on a leading role in Suicide Squad next year, it should come as no surprise to learn that he too is set to make his presence felt outside of that franchise. According to Latino-Review, he's keen to be a big part of the studio's plans moving forward, and that could include an appearance in The Batman. In fact, they add that "If Deadshot joins the Bat in the movie, it will be for a "major role" for a "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" scenario." Having these two team-up will be very interesting, and the Caped Crusader may just need all the help he can get with the Red Hood and The Joker setting their sights on Gotham City. What do you think?

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film?   Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 3:53 pm

How about no.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film?   Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:01 pm

yonny616 wrote:
How about no.

Why?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film?   Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
How about no.

Why?
Cause I want Red Hood. Not Deadshot.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film?   Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:07 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
How about no.

Why?

Oh yeah, I forgot. No Batman movie in history has had more than one villain. eye roll
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film?   Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
How about no.

Why?

Oh yeah, I forgot. No Batman movie in history has had more than one villain. eye roll
What? What are you talking about? I'd prefer Red Hood be the story than Smith's Deadshot since, as we all should know by now, Smith likes focus on him. Maybe Smith's changed, but until I see he ain't gonna try to hog up the story get FOH.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film?   Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 10:00 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
How about no.

Why?

What? What are you talking about? I'd prefer Red Hood be the story than Smith's Deadshot since, as we all should know by now, Smith likes focus on him. Maybe Smith's changed, but until I see he ain't gonna try to hog up the story get FOH.

Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? Focus-10

I guess you're right. I mean, he's so full of himself that he is stealing The Joker's girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film?   Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Smith to appear in Ben Affleck's stand-alone Batman film?
Page 1 of 1