Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2

Go down 
+3
Orion
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:56 pm

Mecha wrote:
It's not so much the spoilers themselves, but rather how you see things play out. Yes, we already knew Doomsday and Wonder Woman were going to be in the film, so don't bother. Because that's not really the point. Besides, it's not just the spoilers. The trailer was tonely uneven and lost it's focus on the tension between Batman and Superman.

This.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
Ah fuck it! I'm being in denial here. The trailer did spoil too much. Only until the end anyway. Yes, we already knew what was going to happened anyway, but seeing it visually shows us how it plays out. Which is why I bash Yonny for posting too much trailers. Not that I blame him, since I'm going to see this trailer anyway. I don't know? I'm pissed off. Not because the trailer was spoilery, but all of these mixed reactions kills my hype. If this movie sucks, then I'm done with comic book movies.

Mecha finally admits that he likes whatever someone else likes.

Today is a special day. BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Mecha wrote:
It's not so much the spoilers themselves, but rather how you see things play out. Yes, we already knew Doomsday and Wonder Woman were going to be in the film, so don't bother. Because that's not really the point. Besides, it's not just the spoilers. The trailer was tonely uneven and lost it's focus on the tension between Batman and Superman.
You've said that before, the whole play things out line, but you never go beyond that by actually explaining. Who said anything Wonder Woman? And no, we didn't "know" Doomsday would be in the film, it was a rumor which turned out true. Then what is the point? Because quite frankly I don't see it. How was it tone-ly uneven? How did it lose the tension between Bats and Supes?

@RamboOnRedBull

Well that explains it! Bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 8:58 pm

In the Dark Knight we knew Harvey Dent would become Two-Face, but they never showed Two-Face in the trailer. It's not necessarily that they gave us new information in this trailer, it's that they showed it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:21 pm

@RamboOnRedBull No. I'm just sick and tired of defending movies that don't turn out so well. -_- Besides, if I liked a movie just because someone else likes it, then I would hate Man of Steel.

@yonny616 Because you can pretty much put the pieces of puzzles together by guessing what scene goes where, and what is going on. For example, we all know Spider-Man is going to appear in Captain America: Civil War. But if you reveal him in future trailers, then you can guess at what point we will see him in the film. Which kinda ruins it. That's what happened with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. I didn't fucking know the characters were unaware of Wonder Woman until later on in the film. I thought Batman already knew who she was already. But the trailer ruins it for me by clearing it up. It would have been great if I was mislead and then go, Ooooh, once the film came out. Also, nope. I been told you that Doomsday was going to be in the film. Even if it was never confirmed, you shouldn't be surprised that he's in it, since there was so much rumors about him appearing. As for the trailer being uneven, it was uneven because the whole concept and appeal of the film is Batman and Superman fighting.  So you need to sell on that. But instead, the trailer was a little too jokey at parts, and focuses a lot on characters like Doomsday, Lex Luthor, and Wonder Woman. Your main focus should be Batman and Superman, not all of this other crap.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Teckno wrote:
In the Dark Knight we knew Harvey Dent would become Two-Face, but they never showed Two-Face in the trailer. It's not necessarily that they gave us new information in this trailer, it's that they showed it.

Lol what? So it is that they gave us new info in the trailer.

Quote :
@yonny616 Because you can pretty much put the pieces of puzzles together by guessing what scene goes where, and what is going on. For example, we all know Spider-Man is going to appear in Captain America: Civil War. But if you reveal him in future trailers, then you can guess at what point we will see him in the film. Which kinda ruins it. That's what happened with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. I didn't fucking know the characters were unaware of Wonder Woman until later on in the film. I thought Batman already knew who she was already. But the trailer ruins it for me by clearing it up. It would have been great if I was mislead and then go, Ooooh, once the film came out. Also, nope. I been told you that Doomsday was going to be in the film. Even if it was never confirmed, you shouldn't be surprised that he's in it, since there was so much rumors about him appearing. As for the trailer being uneven, it was uneven because the whole concept and appeal of the film is Batman and Superman fighting. So you need to sell on that. But instead, the trailer was a little too jokey at parts, and focuses a lot on characters like Doomsday, Lex Luthor, and Wonder Woman. Your main focus should be Batman and Superman, not all of this other crap.
Then stop fucking guessing. You yourself are looking for spoilers and bitching about finding them. No, it won't. On both accounts. Lol So because they ask each other if she's with them it's a spoiler? It just raises a big question...WTF is Wonder Woman doing there? Yes, you've been telling me because of a damn rumor which I didn't believe. If you don't believe something and it turns out to be true then you will be surprise. Even people expecting Doomsday were surprised (case in point: JaeRoars reaction). That's half the concept and half of the appeal. When the film was announced, and even after it's trailer, some people (casuals) were turned off on how Batman could even take on Superman. There's two scenes with jokes, both which, from YouTube reactions, most seem to enjoy. Focus on Doomsday, Lex, and Wonder Woman? Ummm did you not watch the trailer? The entire trailer is focused on Batman and Superman.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 10:19 pm

@yonny616 Stop guessing? Then I guess you should have stopped guessing when you saw all of those Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailers. You out of all people should know that the trailers for that film revealed too much. So how is the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer any different from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailers? Also no. You're missing the point, because you're too much in denial to see that WB revealed too much. I never said Batman and Superman not knowing who Wonder Woman was is a spoiler. That was just an example. What you failed to realize is that by keeping someone guessing and mislead about how Wonder Woman fits in, will get you even more excited to see the film. Because you want to know how it plays out. By clearing it up in the trailer, it kinda ruins it. The fact that you didn't believe the rumors about Doomsday appearing in the film only proves my point that they should have never revealed him in the trailer at all. Yet you're saying the trailer didn't spoil anything? You contradicting yourself. Who cares if some people are turned off by Batman fighting someone like Superman? They are not real fans. Any real Batman fan should know by now this film is loosely based on The Dark Knight Returns. Fucking stupid how people bitch about something that was already in the comics for decades. I have no problem with the film itself having jokes. But you got to keep the tone consistent in movie trailers. Even Marvel knows this. That's why they didn't added the scene with Ant-Man in the Captain America: Civil War trailer. You either go all out serious or funny. Captain America: Civil War trailer kept that consistency by making it serious. Even though the film is most likely going to have a lot of humor. Yes, the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer did focus on the two main heroes. But you either focus only on Batman and Superman or go all out setting up the Justice League. You can not have both. Again, consistency.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:01 am

Quote :
Stop guessing? Then I guess you should have stopped guessing when you saw all of those Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailers. You out of all people should know that the trailers for that film revealed too much.

WTF are you talking about? Nikka, it was you guessing for all those trailers. I didn't even believe Gwen was going to die, even when you were all like "she's wearing this, they're fighting here, she's going to die, I solved the puzzle".

So how is the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer any different from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailers?

Well, it doesn't have Spider-Man characters or Spider-Man....

Also no. You're missing the point, because you're too much in denial to see that WB revealed too much. I never said Batman and Superman not knowing who Wonder Woman was is a spoiler. That was just an example. What you failed to realize is that by keeping someone guessing and mislead about how Wonder Woman fits in, will get you even more excited to see the film. Because you want to know how it plays out. By clearing it up in the trailer, it kinda ruins it.

First - Why do you always say that? "HURR DURR DENIEL". Second - Yes, yes you did:

Quote :
I didn't fucking know the characters were unaware of Wonder Woman until later on in the film.

And third - We still don't know where Wonder Woman fits with the actual story.

The fact that you didn't believe the rumors about Doomsday appearing in the film only proves my point that they should have never revealed him in the trailer at all. Yet you're saying the trailer didn't spoil anything? You contradicting yourself.

How does this prove your point? Doomsday was going to be revealed anyway. Whether they showed him in a trailer, was leaked, or from the damn toys. So no, Doomsday wasn't a spoiler.

Who cares if some people are turned off by Batman fighting someone like Superman? They are not real fans. Any real Batman fan should know by now this film is loosely based on The Dark Knight Returns. Fucking stupid how people bitch about something that was already in the comics for decades.

Who cares? WB cares. Want to know why? Because those "not real fans" are what will make or break this film's billion dollar goal.

I have no problem with the film itself having jokes. But you got to keep the tone consistent in movie trailers. Even Marvel knows this. That's why they didn't added the scene with Ant-Man in the Captain America: Civil War trailer. You either go all out serious or funny. Captain America: Civil War trailer kept that consistency by making it serious. Even though the film is most likely going to have a lot of humor.

Except the D23 trailer did have that scene, but I digress. Well, Marvel can afford to look serious. People moaned about how serious the last two BvS trailer were, now they show some humor and its tone is uneven? What?

Yes, the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer did focus on the two main heroes. But you either focus only on Batman and Superman or go all out setting up the Justice League. You can not have both. Again, consistency.

And they did only focus on Bats and Supes. They highlighted Lex, Wonder Woman, and Doomsday, but that trailer was all Bats and Supes.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:22 am

@Mecha

It was a joke. Lighten up. BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:50 am

yonny616 wrote:
Quote :
WTF are you talking about? Nikka, it was you guessing for all those trailers. I didn't even believe Gwen was going to die, even when you were all like "she's wearing this, they're fighting here, she's going to die, I solved the puzzle".

Seriously? You didn't believe Gwen was going to die? They literally showed it in one of the trailers. Don't tell me I'm the one that's guessing, when you yourself also admitted that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailers were spoilery.

Well, it doesn't have Spider-Man characters or Spider-Man....

Very funny. Just goes to show that you have no argument.

First - Why do you always say that? "HURR DURR DENIEL". Second - Yes, yes you did:

Quote :
I didn't fucking know the characters were unaware of Wonder Woman until later on in the film.

And third - We still don't know where Wonder Woman fits with the actual story.

I clearly said that was just an example. Learn to read.

How does this prove your point? Doomsday was going to be revealed anyway. Whether they showed him in a trailer, was leaked, or from the damn toys. So no, Doomsday wasn't a spoiler.

By that logic, Disney might as well show us Luke Skywalker in the trailers, since we all know he's going to be in Star Wars: The Force Awakens anyway.

Who cares? WB cares. Want to know why? Because those "not real fans" are what will make or break this film's billion dollar goal.

Well yeah. I mean, people are going to see this movie regardless of how silly they may think the concept might be. For those who are not going to watch it just because they're too ignorant to grasp the fact that Batman takes on Superman, then they were never real fans to begin with.

Except the D23 trailer did have that scene, but I digress. Well, Marvel can afford to look serious. People moaned about how serious the last two BvS trailer were, now they show some humor and its tone is uneven? What?

Doesn't matter if the D23 trailer showed the Ant-Man scene. That trailer was never released to the public. Besides, it wasn't an actual trailer. It was just a series of footage put together. Doesn't matter if people bitch and moan about the first two Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailers. They are going to go see the film anyway and be surprised (well they were anyway) by the humor in the film.

And they did only focus on Bats and Supes. They highlighted Lex, Wonder Woman, and Doomsday, but that trailer was all Bats and Supes.

Just because they did show more of Batman and Superman, doesn't mean the trailer was consistent.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Mecha wrote:
Seriously? You didn't believe Gwen was going to die? They literally showed it in one of the trailers. Don't tell me I'm the one that's guessing, when you yourself also admitted that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailers were spoilery.

No I didn't. They hinted at it, if I remember correctly, but I didn't think they'd kill off Emma Stone's character. No, I didn't like the bombardment of trailers, clips, featurettes, tv spots, etc. they were releasing in the short amount of time from the films release.

Very funny. Just goes to show that you have no argument.

No, just that it's the same exact point which you already made a sentence before. So I saw no point in repeating myself.

I clearly said that was just an example. Learn to read.

No it wasn't, you even try to go deeper into you supposed "example" in the next post, but whatever, keep hiding behind that excuse.

By that logic, Disney might as well show us Luke Skywalker in the trailers, since we all know he's going to be in Star Wars: The Force Awakens anyway.

Probably because Luke will serve a bigger purpose than being a walking plot device that Superman can punch. I mean, the dude doesn't even have a toy that isn't based on a past Star Wars film.

Well yeah. I mean, people are going to see this movie regardless of how silly they may think the concept might be. For those who are not going to watch it just because they're too ignorant to grasp the fact that Batman takes on Superman, then they were never real fans to begin with.

Those "never real fans" were likely never interested in the film anyway.

Doesn't matter if the D23 trailer showed the Ant-Man scene. That trailer was never released to the public. Besides, it wasn't an actual trailer. It was just a series of footage put together. Doesn't matter if people bitch and moan about the first two Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailers. They are going to go see the film anyway and be surprised (well they were anyway) by the humor in the film.

Guess you can't have humor in the trailer. Apparently, humor in movies should be kept secret so fans can be surprised. Do you see how stupid that sounds, Mecha? Yes, it matters. If your trailers get bad stigma from a lot in the general audience then it won't make as much money as it could. They are trying to get the audience who were put off by the serious tone of the last trailer to see this film.

Just because they did show more of Batman and Superman, doesn't mean the trailer was consistent.

No, they focused on Batman and Superman all the way. The trailer was consistent, they highlighted these other characters, but the focus remained on the two main heroes.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 4:55 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
No I didn't. They hinted at it, if I remember correctly, but I didn't think they'd kill off Emma Stone's character. No, I didn't like the bombardment of trailers, clips, featurettes, tv spots, etc. they were releasing in the short amount of time from the films release.

Yes they did. They literally showed Peter Parker crying while holding someone in his arms. Worst part is, we knew that was fucking Gwen because the background was exactly the same as the scenes of Spider-Man trying to save Gwen while fighting Harry earlier on in the trailers. It couldn't be anymore obvious. Even if you didn't think they were going to kill off Gwen, her death so come as NO surprise to you.

No, just that it's the same exact point which you already made a sentence before. So I saw no point in repeating myself.

No. It was a serious question and you failed to answer it. You're in too much of denial to see that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer spoiling things just like what The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailers did.

No it wasn't, you even try to go deeper into you supposed "example" in the next post, but whatever, keep hiding behind that excuse.

You're missing the point. I would rather they kept things vague as much as possible, then for them to clear things up for me.

Probably because Luke will serve a bigger purpose than being a walking plot device that Superman can punch. I mean, the dude doesn't even have a toy that isn't based on a past Star Wars film.

But it's Doomsday though. The only villain to have ever kill of Superman... temporarily anyway.

Those "never real fans" were likely never interested in the film anyway.

Exactly?

Guess you can't have humor in the trailer. Apparently, humor in movies should be kept secret so fans can be surprised. Do you see how stupid that sounds, Mecha? Yes, it matters. If your trailers get bad stigma from a lot in the general audience then it won't make as much money as it could. They are trying to get the audience who were put off by the serious tone of the last trailer to see this film.

Seems to work well for Marvel. >_>

No, they focused on Batman and Superman all the way. The trailer was consistent, they highlighted these other characters, but the focus remained on the two main heroes.

No. At first it focused on Batman and Superman, then it lost it's focused by showing off the big Justice League set-up.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
Yes they did. They literally showed Peter Parker crying while holding someone in his arms. Worst part is, we knew that was fucking Gwen because the background was exactly the same as the scenes of Spider-Man trying to save Gwen while fighting Harry earlier on in the trailers. It couldn't be anymore obvious. Even if you didn't think they were going to kill off Gwen, her death so come as NO surprise to you.

So they show Parker crying, which will make the general audience, who don't connect dots or really care for spoilers even, wonder why. Stop talking as if you knew what did and didn't surprise me in the film. You didn't see it with me, so shut your mouth and know your role. and for the record it did surprise and who cares if it did?

No. It was a serious question and you failed to answer it. You're in too much of denial to see that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer spoiling things just like what The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailers did.

Want an answer to the question, I don't know, nor do I care. I don't sit all day on my computer connecting dots and looking for spoilers in trailers. I see it once or twice and forget about it in a week.

You're missing the point. I would rather they kept things vague as much as possible, then for them to clear things up for me.

The don't watch trailers. We're all going to see the movie anyway, but fact is studies show that more people (general audience) will go see it if they learn more. Hell, some get mad when they're misleading.

But it's Doomsday though. The only villain to have ever kill of Superman... temporarily anyway.

So? Doesn't change the fact that he's a walking plot device. Look, I'll say this, I think maybe they should have shown Doomsday in the final trailer.

Seems to work well for Marvel. >_>

Except Marvel's trailers have humor.

No. At first it focused on Batman and Superman, then it lost it's focused by showing off the big Justice League set-up.

No, it highlighted that these 3 will be teaming up in the film. The name of the movie is Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, not just Batman v Superman, and definitely not Batman V[ersu]S Superman.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:00 am

You know what, maybe Yonny was right. When the trailer appeared before The Force Awakens started, people seemed to really responded to this trailer. Whether they loved it or hated it, it got people talking. Like once Wonder Woman showed up, some people even started cheering. I may not like the trailer, but it did captured people's interest.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:40 am

They showed that trailer again in the theater, along with the Civil War trailer, X-Men: Apocalypse, and a few others. Honestly, that trailer was the worst one shown out of them. It literally spoiled most of the movie for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:33 am

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 Uh3k4u10

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 Yaml1f10

Looks like Doomsday isn't the final villain they fight after all. Still though, they are making him a throwaway villain. I mean, I never thought Doomsday was the kinda villain that can carry a movie, but he deserves a little more. Oh well. People who don't read comics aren't going to care, since they will just see Doomsday as some giant monster for Batman and Superman to fight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2