Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Kinect dead?

Go down 
+2
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Is Kinect dead? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Is Kinect dead? Empty
PostSubject: Is Kinect dead?   Is Kinect dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:05 pm

I don't see Microsoft advertising the hell out of it like they did last-gen, nor do I see people play it anymore.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Is Kinect dead? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Is Kinect dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Kinect dead?   Is Kinect dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:58 am

Was a new thing for the 360. No longer an essential feature for Xbox One ever since the Kinectless bundle.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Is Kinect dead? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Is Kinect dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Kinect dead?   Is Kinect dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 8:15 am

It's as dead as PS Move. 

Both being failed products.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Is Kinect dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Kinect dead?   Is Kinect dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:23 am

They made some "hardcore games" that were total garbage. They should have just gone full out casual or not made it at all. Although some people who modded it made some pretty nifty stuff for it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Is Kinect dead? Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Is Kinect dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Kinect dead?   Is Kinect dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Motion gaming is dead.

Just a fad that thankfully ended.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Is Kinect dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Kinect dead?   Is Kinect dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:49 pm

I never liked the idea of motion-controller peripherals being used for my games. It was annoying to wave my hands around like a fucking idiot, and I'd rather just play on a game-pad/keyboard and mouse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

Is Kinect dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Kinect dead?   Is Kinect dead? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Kinect dead?
Page 1 of 1