Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt

Go down 
+7
TheJubJub5721
Orc
The Enkindler
The_Biotic_God
Stoney
Bluenose
Mecha
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:38 am

Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt Anonymous

Quote :
I know Anonymous officially denied responsibility for the PSN attacks, but it did approve of them. A lot of gamers, obviously, were very angry about what happened. Do you think that are they’re being selfish by ignoring the fact that Sony was taking legal action against hackers?

Our intention with our initial attacks on the PSN was that of a sit-in, preventing traffic to their service in order to protest their actions. We didn’t want to piss off the consumers as they were the ones whose rights we were campaigning for. Sony were removing true ownership of the console, as well as prosecuting hackers, and we were trying to spread this information to the consumers.

Instead of listening or reading what our cause was they just became butthurt. Their annoyance is understandable, but their actions were selfish as they cared more about immediate pleasure receival than they did about their rights as a consumer (and the rights of the hacker).

Click here for the full interview.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:42 am

Who are you to say what rights we should be fighting for? I rather have my PSN then not have the ability to hack the PS3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:52 am

I wish they'd go back to fucking with Scientology.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:05 pm

Fuck off Anon. No one asked you to campaign our rights.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:05 pm

"Help, I'm selfish and butthurt, I only care about myself."
Oh please...
Cry us a river, idiots, we are selfish and we are fucking proud of it!
And of course we are butthurt, because your retarded little group of hippies are ruining our gaming experience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Anonymous are closet homosexuals.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 pm

I agree with Anonymous. Come at me.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

You don't even have a PS3 anymore, so you wouldn't know what it felt like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I rarely play games online anyways :3 so either way I couldn't care less. But I agree with Anon because if I buy the console, it's mine. I can do with it what I please.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Me: JUST NAME ME ONE SELFISH AND BUTTHURT PERSON ADDICTED TO PSN
Anonymous:*points at pyro2000X*
Me:.....okay you got a point....
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I rarely play games online anyways :3 so either way I couldn't care less. But I agree with Anon because if I buy the console, it's mine. I can do with it what I please.
I agree with them as well, but what I don't agree with is their method of protest. They don't have the right to speak for all PS3 owners.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:27 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt 3128676713 Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt 3128676713

Anon are a bunch of fucking idiots. They should all be stripped of their rights and be killed, one by one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:40 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt 3128676713 Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt 3128676713

Anon are a bunch of fucking idiots. They should all be stripped of their rights and be killed, one by one.

Wow, well lets just be happy you have absolutely no power in the world...
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:33 pm

PSN users are selfish and butthurt?

OH MAN THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T GO AFTER XBOX LIVE.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Fuck off Anon. That was so fucking retarded.

If you want to help me, make me a sandwich.
But dont do this fucking retarded stupid dellusional white knight bullshit.
Hate anon so much right now. Im butthurt, but i have a reason and the right to be, when i have to deal with this fucking moronic shitstains.
*RAGE*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt   Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymous: PSN users are selfish and butthurt
Page 1 of 1