Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Hallway Fight Was Better?

Go down 
2 posters

Which Hallway Fight Was Better
 Daredevil
 Arrow
View results
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Which Hallway Fight Was Better? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Which Hallway Fight Was Better? Empty
PostSubject: Which Hallway Fight Was Better?   Which Hallway Fight Was Better? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:01 pm

I prefer the Arrow fight scene by a small margin. Also I hadn't noticed before, but they're both lit green. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Which Hallway Fight Was Better? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Which Hallway Fight Was Better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Hallway Fight Was Better?   Which Hallway Fight Was Better? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:55 am

Daredevil by far. Simply because that scene took place in one take, which is much harder to do, and you can actually see what the fuck is going on. Arrow's hallway fight scene on the other hand, relied on the whole shaky cam thing and choppy editing to create the illusion that it looks good for casuals. But it really isn't.
Back to top Go down

Which Hallway Fight Was Better?
Page 1 of 1