Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly

Go down 
+4
ghost23
RamboOnRedBull
BioDemon
yonny616
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly Empty
PostSubject: MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly   MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:47 pm

I smell fear from Kotick. Twisted Evil
Quote :
The showdown between next fall’s biggest first-person shooters escalated at E3 this week, with EA’s and Activision Blizzard’s top brass exchanging some vitriol. Bobby Kotick, Activision Blizzard’s CEO first went on CNBC on Monday claiming that EA’s “Battlefield 3″ was just a PC title with only a ”small audience.” In response, EA’s CEO, John Riccitiello, told Reuters that Kotick was spreading misinformation about “Battlefield 3″ and that contrary to what Kotick said, it would be widely available on consoles.
http://blogs.reuters.com/mediafile/2011/06/09/modern-warfare-3-vs-battlefield-3-fight-turns-ugly/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly   MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Shits about to get fo' realz.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly   MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:51 pm

I will be enjoying both, on my 360. Problem?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly   MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Battlefield 3 wins anyday, anyway, every way Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly   MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Battlefield 3 will win in the eyes of the gamers, sadly, Modern Warfare 3 will win in terms of sales.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly   MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm gettin both... Still gota pre-order mw3 :/ I think I'll go do that...
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly   MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:44 am

LMAO Riccitiello destroyed Kotick..

"If you went to our press conference, you saw the PS3 footage and the Xbox footage. If Bobby thinks that is PC footage, he’s in real trouble.”

ownage..while im getting bf3..ill rent mw3 just for the story
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly   MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:20 am

John Riccitiello trashed Koticks ass. I think EA should do a Massive Ad campaign for BF3. Just to rub it in
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly   MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 pm

To be honest both are being fucking dumb. The two games are directed at two different audiences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly   MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 vs BF3 fight turns ugly
Page 1 of 1