Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just had a fight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Just had a fight R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Just had a fight Empty
PostSubject: Just had a fight   Just had a fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:16 pm

Was in the theater, dude wouldn't stop talking, so I had some words and he threw a punch at me, he missed and I hit him back. He hit me in the stomach. We tumbled down the stairs and the ushers broke us up. I grabbed him by his collar and it escalated into the men's bathroom. I picked up the kitchen sink and he said, "I left Martha in the theater."

I stopped.....My girlfriend was name Martha in the theater too.

We became best friends 2 minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Just had a fight Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Just had a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had a fight   Just had a fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:28 pm

Ebola.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Just had a fight Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Just had a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had a fight   Just had a fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Nice BvS reference.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Just had a fight R5MQPRE

Just had a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had a fight   Just had a fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:37 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Nice BvS reference.

I'm guessing you already heard of the most infamous scene in the movie then. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Just had a fight PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Just had a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had a fight   Just had a fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:15 pm

Mecha wrote:
Was in the theater, dude wouldn't stop talking, so I had some words and he threw a punch at me, he missed and I hit him back. He hit me in the stomach. We tumbled down the stairs and the ushers broke us up. I grabbed him by his collar and it escalated into the men's bathroom. I picked up the kitchen sink and he said, "I left Martha in the theater."

I stopped.....My girlfriend was name Martha in the theater too.

We became best friends 2 minutes later.
Your girlfriend is named "Martha In The Theater"? You southerners are weird.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Just had a fight Z4pMElY

Just had a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had a fight   Just had a fight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 9:31 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Nice BvS reference.

I'm guessing you already heard of the most infamous scene in the movie then. Razz

And it sounds ridiculously stupid of a scene, if I'm being honest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Just had a fight R5MQPRE

Just had a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had a fight   Just had a fight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:21 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Nice BvS reference.

Spoiler:

It is. I literally yelled out load, "WHAT!?", in the theater when the Martha scene happened. All my friends even laughed at the scene. Like who the fuck wrote that scene? Maybe if Batman and Superman had a conversation together, it would have been a bit better. But it just came off as, your mother's name is Martha too? Cool! Lets be best friends! -_- Worst part is, if Superman just brought up Martha from the very beginning, there wouldn't have fought in the first place. Just had a fight 121042101

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Just had a fight Z4pMElY

Just had a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had a fight   Just had a fight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:40 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Nice BvS reference.

Spoiler:

It is. I literally yelled out load, "WHAT!?", in the theater when the Martha scene happened. All my friends even laughed at the scene. Like who the fuck wrote that scene? Maybe if Batman and Superman had a conversation together, it would have been a bit better. But it just came off as, your mother's name is Martha too? Cool! Lets be best friends! -_- Worst part is, if Superman just brought up Martha from the very beginning, there wouldn't have fought in the first place. Just had a fight 121042101

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Just had a fight R5MQPRE

Just had a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had a fight   Just had a fight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:53 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Nice BvS reference.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just had a fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had a fight   Just had a fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just had a fight
Page 1 of 1